Mar 16, 2007
so I was riding at the track today, and I have finally gotten to the point where I can clear all the jumps at the track and im fast enuff to keep up with some good guys and actually be faster than some other guys. So today I was riding and this guy was going a good pace and I stuffed him into a corner, so he came back and we started racing. He was faster than me in the corners but not on the jumps. There was a 60ft stepdown that he wasnt jumping and I couldnt pass him by jumping it because he was in my way. After like to laps I said F it im going for it. so since I was going a little slow I pinned it. I guess the adrenaline had me going I overgassed it and over shot the thing biiigtime. landed in the flat and messed up my foot pretty good! yeeehaw :p so im limping around now. anyways it was fun and the adrenaline just took over. but man it was FUN. i was in the zone. adrenaline yeeehaw! so thats the biggest jump at the track and it wasnt very hard to overshoot it. I want to start going bigger! :boss:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom