PA "ATV" Trails

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Does anyone know if bikes can ride on PA atv public trails? The web page said class 1 and 2 atv's that is "a motorized vehicle with 3 or more wheels" What gives?

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
What trails you looking at?? I'm in your area also and would like to know

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
The ones out my way allow dirtbikes. Or atleast did several years ago and have a bike loop. You just need to buy a sticker to ride. The funny thing is they hold a poker run every year but limit bike cc's to under 200cc. This leaves alot of out. The complaint was the bikes tear up the trails quicker and go too fast.

Here is a link.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/allegheny/recreation/trails/atv.html

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
thats just rediculous, bikes tear up the trails and go to fast :pissed: The ATV'ers are just pissed were better than them :laugh:

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
We may go way faster, but the tearing up the trails part I have to disagree with. Maybe in some places we rut it out a bit deeper, but I wonder if these folks have ever compared a single track with a quad trail. Single tracks resemble well used deer trails, while quad tracks resemble little roads. Gimmeabreak.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…