Apr 19, 2000
Going to ride Marrionville trail this weekend. Looking for some drn members to ride with. We might even stay over to ride the Rocky Gap trail on Sunday morning. So far there are 4 of use going but the more the better. 3 KTM's and a Suzuki, Just look for a Ford ranger and a trailer. :)

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
How about a ride report afterwards? We're going up there the following weekend for the first time. Some trail evaluations and "watch out for's" would be appreciated. Thanks.

Apr 19, 2000
Ok you asked for it and here it comes. Stopped buy the local shop and they said that they have made the trails easier for the 4wheelers. For those of you that have ridden there in the past you know that there is rocks, rocks a little dirt and more rocks. Some of the sections are filled in with stone to smooth out the rough sections. I hope there is still some trail left to ride a bike on. I will have a follow up report on Monday just to keep everyone posted.:cool:

biker

Sep 22, 2000
I was ther last year and most trails were really easy. The bike trail is your best bet if your looking for something a little bit rougher.

Apr 19, 2000
We have ridder ther before and the bike trail is the best. The ATV trail is easy. I think I caan drive my S-10 around it and not get stuck. We plan to spend most of our time on the bike trail. Just looking for some place to ride that is in the woods.

BP

Jun 25, 2000
A KTM owner's ride is taking place on Sunday at 9am at Marienville, after we ride that a few times we'll be heading over to Rocky Gap. Join us and look for the red '95 Dodge Ram pick-up with the '98 KTM 300 EXC with the # 219 on it.

Brian 330-325-2403

Apr 19, 2000
The trail sure has changed since last year. They have filled in most of the rocky sections with slag. The rock hill is still there but the trail is now set up for the quads. It can still be fun if you go with friend. We rode 2 loops and called it a day. Did not even go to Rocky Gap, we got tired of riding on wide trail with a gravel base. Not all of the trails is like this but I would say at least half of the 27 mile loop. Still a bad day riding is better then a day at work!!!
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
Thanks Slammer,
It'll probably be a more relaxing ride than what we've been doing lately. But that's ok, it will make riding with a hang over the second day a little easier;)

Top Bottom