WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Preliminary stages of pre packing have comenced. nonperishable foods and camping gear leading the way. I knew the dining room had a purpous.(sp?) :thumb:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I think about it everyday but haven't actually started yet. I can't load untill Sunday morning, I have a gig out of town Sat night so the RV will be in use untill I get back. Can't make a pile because Tigger's cat thinks anything in the floor is a litter box, Kill The Cat! :debil:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm loading the trailer Sunday :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I have a feeling you'll be doing a lot more loading in the days ahead :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I haven't packed anything, but I've stepped up my training regimen.

I had 4 Newcastles and a Corona last night, and tonight I had 4 Yeunglings. I'll be in great shape within the week.

B

biglou

Staged. Three piles. One in the bedroom, one in the basement and one in the garage. I could be at CL within 6 hours of notification, ready to ride! :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
The main thing for me is that I have my "LIST". After Whyzee posted about what things to bring camping, it inspired me to get a list so that I don't forget anything. I've been pulling things out here and there and piling them on a folding table I keep in the garage - my DW table! Now I just need to get busy and see if I can make it all fit into 3 Rubbermaid Totes and a gear bag. Farmer John will be at my house to pick up my stuff bright and early Saturday the 27th, so I'll have it all ready the night before.

My kTm is still in pieces right now over at Karna&Justin's getting the once over so that's my main concern right now. I've got to go get a few new parts and then voila!! Its time for DW!!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Being i'm single and was cooped up on the couch for 3 months after last years Dirtweek. My stuff got unloaded into a corner of the dinning room. When i was finally able to walk i figured what the heck, Dirtweeks only 9 months away so i left the pile. So half of my stuff is piled and ready to go. :)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
Kill The Cat! :

I believe Big Lou can help you out here

"make your list on the computer" By Moto
We do that and just add to it as needed. Also have a food list from last year to start with.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I started my "list" a few weeks ago. I haven't started packing yet, although I am delivering my bike and gear to Scooter1130 tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably start my pile sometime this coming week, although it won't be that big since we're flying in.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Big pile o'bikes and bins out in the barn right now.  This weekend will be spent freshening the KTMs up and vacuuming the trailer out, then next week we'll start loading up.  Starting another pile in the house-- gear bags, camera equipment, etc.  We want to be packed and ready to roll by next Saturday 8am. (one WEEK!  Aaaaahh....!)

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I've got my list ready, as soon as Saturday 9/27 get here I can start loading the truck. I also started my anxiety induced sleep deprivation phase of DW03.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I spent all last saturday cleaning my "parts bike". Everything was disassembled, cleaned, tagged and bagged. My spare rims have fresh Maxis IT's. The spare calipers have fresh pads. I'll have a whole extra KDX with me!

I'm hoping to break parts, not bones!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I will be doing mantiance on the bike (oil, Flip rear tire, filters, and greasing the linkage). The truck is getting a new Brake master cylinder and some fluid changes. A little organisation in the garage and then the stuff will be stacked in the garage and the lists checked. This is in addition to the normal chores around the house. My plate is full.

Still waiting on a 4 packages to come in. Should be in later in the week. New front tire, and other various camping stuffs.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Think I'll just get my tires there

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Getting a refrigerator box to pack with. Then using it as my home away from home :p

..and if it rains I have a tarp. :yeehaw:

Top Bottom