paging High Lord Gomer or any other TNT people

bandit1200

Aug 12, 2003
i see that you ride at TNT. I went there yesterday for the first time. Ive only been on dirtbikes for about a month now. I mainly rode the intermed. track but did go out on the big track once. I was extremely intimidated by the jumps out there. I didnt have much problems with the intermed track. I also went over and practiced on the big tabletop near the entrance. My question is would you be interested in meeting up with me sometime out at tnt to help teach me some proper techniques and help me learn to ride on the big track. Im not interested in learning to race or trying to be superman. I just want to learn to ride the big track for my own personal enjoyment.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sure! I might make it out there on Saturday, but not sure.

Even if you're not going to race, you'll get a lot out of a day's clas with a real teacher, though. Ike teaches you things that help you ingrain the proper techniques and riding in control is always more fun!

http://20-20racing.com

But I'd still be happy to help you with what little I can.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
The Trouts and James should be there on Sunday as well. I may make it out on Sunday too but it is still up in the air right now.

Whatever you do, don't take any advice from the Trouts, James or myself. We will be giving you plenty of it but it is best that you do not listen. Just smile and nod politely so we think you like us :)

It's always good to meet new riding buddies. If we don't hook up this weekend we'll hook up one of these days.

Ivan

bandit1200

Aug 12, 2003
I wont make it out this weekend but I will be there next wednesday and thursday and saturday and sunday of next week. Any chance of meeting up any of those days?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I hope to make it out there next weekend to try out my hopefully rebuilt bike by then (but I've been saying that for the last 4 months). Even if I don't get the bike running, I have to go there to pick up some stuff next weekend, anyway.

From James:

I need to get reaquainted with the big track myself.
I just hope you don't get as intimate with it as you have in the past! :o

BTW, on "James' Jump" there is a smooth line about 2/3 to the left side of the approach.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I hope to make it out there next weekend to try out my hopefully rebuilt bike by then (but I've been saying that for the last 4 months). Even if I don't get the bike running, I have to go there to pick up some stuff next weekend, anyway.

I hope you get the bike running!!!

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Bandit,
When you meet up with Gomer and he gives you advice....follow it to the "T". However, if that advice is accompanied by a sly grin................RUN!!!! :thumb:

Been there, done that......still lot's of fun. :)

Top Bottom