John 300 EXC

~SPONSOR~
Feb 28, 2000
A group of dual sport motorcycle riders are looking for a different place to ride and the Paiute trails around Marysvale have been suggested. From info gathered on the internet it appears to be more for 4-wheelers. Has anyone ridden the area on motorcycles and have an opinion?

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
I went last July. Very nice. Trails are all jeep trails or 2 track 4 wheeler trails. I saw just as many bikes as 4 wheelers. I will say I didn't see too many other riders once out on the trail, maybe about 7 bikes and 8 4 wheelers over a 4 day period. I loved it. I went into the forest and camped on the trail near a creek and just got up every morning and rode all day. I bought a map and a Piaute Trail book at a Yamaha dealer in St. George. You must have these two items. Map is awesome, the trail is marked. Most of the trails lead to some little town where you can eat or gas up. Pretty cool place. Very pretty and isolated. I didn't do any jetting changes on my 4 stroke either and I live in Lafayette, La. I would say it would be perfect for a dual sport ride. I looked and couldn't find any single track. I bet there is some out there, but the locals wouldn't reveal it. I am planning to go back next year in the fall. Have fun and be sure and give us a ride report. Oh and Richfield has a few dealers who have parts and stuff if you need them. Very nice people, and something that sort of surprised me was that I seem have come across a large number of really good looking chicks in the little Utah towns. It was weird and they are not all hardcore Mormans either! Like I said, I am planning to go back!

Top Bottom