Pantaz

Dec 13, 2001
I am looking for riding pants with pockets. Digging through a fanny-pack or backpack every time I want to look at a map sucks.

I have a pair of MSR Gold Medal that have a nice sized pocket on the left leg. But, the cloth is quite heavy, so they're uncomfortable to wear in warm weather.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Zoomer had to make an emergency trip to Walmart after tearing his pants up. He found some camo looking pants that are way loose and looked like great woodsy moto pants. I think he only paid like 15$ or so.
I may get me some of those too.

B

biglou

I have a pair of MSR pants that have zipper pockets (medium-sized cargo pockets) on the thighs. Can't remember the exact model, but they were roughly $50 on closeout last year.

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
I have a pair of the Moose Expedition pants that have a cargo pocket on each leg and a zippered pocket on each hip. They work awesome for carrying maps and or just stuff.
I think that I paid less then $100 bucks for them at Rocky Mtn.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Check out yer standard over the boot pant - Fleshgear or Shift. They both have cargo pockets on either side. I like the Fleshgear. You can unzip the legs at the knees after your ride & wear them like shorts.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I tried an "over-the-boot" pant with pockets for awhile. Really liked the concept, but after getting the cuff hung up on the frame protectors and then nearly clonking my head on the trailer a few times, I decided to go the safe route and return to the old fashioned "in the boot" pants (for safety reasons). :confused:

Top Bottom