Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
DoubleTrouble said:
Michael Moore... did not vote in the last election. So the rumor goes. How can I confirm it?

I asked my brother Alan (BunduBasher) if anyone on DRN could answer this question and if I posted it what was the likelyhood of the thread getting locked.

He said "Go ahead, DRN is not that anal anymore". :think:

...so I posted in "Off Topic", did not make any derogatory comments, posed my question, and made an observation. All very proper.

Question: Why not just delete any replies deemed improper?

Papakeith said:
there are places for political discussions. And this ain't it. Sorry people
The Hardball Politics forum is open only to subscribing members, which leaves only the off topic forum open to off topic discussions .. no ?

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
which leaves only the off topic forum open to off topic discussions .. no ?

yes, except politics, religion, etc.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If you were a subscriber, you'd know that there were multiple discussions on mulitiple creeps that already exist in that forum.

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
Jaybird said:
If you were a subscriber, you'd know that there were multiple discussions on mulitiple creeps that already exist in that forum.

As I am a DRN member and not a subsrciber I do not know?
Thank you for informing me.

As to becoming a subscriber. Thanks, but no thanks.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
DoubleTrouble said:
As I am a DRN member and not a subsrciber I do not know?
If you can't get there, how could you know?

Why do you not want to subscribe to this site?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
While we respect the disagreement there is no reason to go over and over with an argument that we have beaten to death.

Your opinion is valid, your desire to discuss the topic is understood. However, to avoid unneccessary flame wars we keep these types of topics out of the general membership boards. This helps reduce hurt feelings, trolls from coming in just for the sake of argument and other types of mayem that prevents a clear, organized and non-malicious debate.

Thanks
Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom