DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by RM_guy
I'm putting that in my book of "How NOT to attack a hill climb", coming to a store near you :flame:

Don't forget to add this one to the book! :o

faf4e632.jpg

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Sorry I missed this ride. Great pics TJ! Yeah getting the blue beast geared down for the tight stuff makes all the differance. LOL on the bad posture, I was thinking when I looked at that one that you need to move your handle bars up further forward or get taller bars. We were up there this last Sat with RM_Guy and yeah, some of those mud holes are getting nice and deep :) I was actually thinking about hitting that same hole a few times :) .

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Very cool ride report guys, the pictures are great, I'm bummed I missed this one :|  It looks like yall had a blast!

Yup those rock gargens......definatly Paragon. I'm interested in seeing some of the new single track yall are talking about, I will try to make the 19th ride for sure! Pretty tight schedule though; Did open practice at Ace wens night,...I'm racing Ace Motofest tomorrow, Broome-Tioga 11th-12th, ........ yep my legs should be rubber by the 19th :eek:  Some of us old guys are just too stupid to know when to quit!

Roost On ! :aj:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Chief,

Treejumper was the one with the video, I just had the regular camera.  He should be getting home from dirtweek either today or tomorrow, so maybe he will be able to post some of the video.  Treejumper did post some stills from his video earlier in this thread if you haven't seen them yet .

Scooter

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I have no way of posting video? Plus i think Flying Scot and i used the tapes this weekend to record Dirtweek stuff since we both ran out of blank tapes. :eek: Actually he did it so his crashes wouldnt windup on the internet.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
I have no way of posting video? Plus i think Flying Scot and i used the tapes this weekend to record Dirtweek stuff since we both ran out of blank tapes. :eek: Actually he did it so his crashes wouldnt windup on the internet.

I can post the video for you if you want to e-mail it to me. sperlda@exchange.ml.com

Top Bottom