scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Paragon is having their annual ATV/Dirtbike Jamboree on July 18-20.  I thought maybe this would make a good DRN ride for anyone interested.  It is not posted on their website yet, and I don't have all the details, but some of the events will be.........a Poker Run,   GPS scavenger hunt......and games for the kids, as well as other events, as well as open riding the whole weekend.    They also have raffles, and prizes for the events, as well as T-Shirts for everyone who attends.  I'm not sure of the pricing yet, but last year it was $85 for the three days.  That included meals each day.

And just a thought....if you only wanted to ride 2 days, Sunday the 20th is the Nationals at Unadilla.  It is less than an hour from Paragon.  I will probably be going from Paragon to Unadilla for the races.

just thought I would see how much interest there may be for another DRN ride that weekend.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dan,
Paragon to Unadilla is more like 3.5 hours. It's just inder 2 hours from Paragon to Binghamton.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
:moon: Aww Nuts !

We start our summer shutdown that Friday for 3 weeks. It's when I don't get a day off for nearly a month. Dumb job ! Oh well it pays the bills.

But for now I have to say - I ain't coming. :whiner:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Is it really that far from Paragon?...I may as well come home first then, I can get there in less than 3 hours from home, and Paragon is 1 1/2 hours from me.  But either way, I will be at Paragon Fri and Sat, and at the Nationals on Sun.

sabooo

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 6, 2002
Anyone thinking of going? Trying to nail down a few 'reserved' riding weekends and this would make a good one.

Last edited:

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Originally posted by sabooo
Anyone thinking of going?

I'm thinking about it. But what I'm thinking about doing and what my :worship: wife allows me to do (without giving me grief) are not always the same thing.

Oh shhhhhoot that's the same weekend of the Foggy mountain breakdown enduro. I don't know, again I will have to figure out whether or not I'm racing :think:.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I can goto one or the other as i have to work one of the weekend days. Are you guys doing another DRN day at Unadilla? If so i'd rather got there for the race as i've never been to that track.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
The information is up on the web site

www.paragonap.com/2003atvmxjam.htm

$90 for three days if you mail it in advance $100 at the door. registration must be postmarked by July 14. Door registrations may be limited. I didn't see a Sat & Sun option.

Top Bottom