JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ok, I dont see any post for Paragon for Labor day weekend. Who's in?
Im up Satruday and Sunday but Sunday is girlfriend day so I'm up for some rrrRRRRRRIIIIPPPPiiiinnnn on Saturday.

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Scooter said he'll be there Sunday & Monday. Me and a friend from work are making plans to be there on Sunday. He's a new rider on a dual sport so we'll be takin it easy Sunday. I'd love to go Saturday too but I doubt I can get two days in a row out of my wife.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Monday is possible, very possible...

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Hey RV, what you asking for that TS 185? Got a title and all the street stuff for it?
jasong@jpmascaro.com
(sorry, I dont have PM)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Jason,

I don't think this will affect you, but Bonners no longer has camping, I am not sure of the details, but I think that is only for non-members.....so you should still be safe with your "luxury condo"

And yes, i will be there Sun and Mon, but Sat is out for me.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Jason, give me a call on the TS. 908.537.7550 It doesn't have a title (I'll give you a bill of sale so you can get one) but it does have all of the required street legal stuff.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
I'm trying but this weekend is shot again. Who in there right mind arranges a Birthday party on the Saturday in a holiday ? I have to drive my son out to Lancaster for it. Sunday is out as all weekend my daughter has a friend down from Royersford and Monday is the last day for the pool this year.

Funny a month ago I told my wife that we would be going up Friday through Sunday so don't make plans. I guess I have to give in when other people make plans for us.

Hopefully see you guys some time in September.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Flying Scot

It looks like we are making plans for Sept 21 ( there is another thread here for that) So tell your family not to make plans, take your phone off the hook, and don't open any of your mail for the next couple weeks....then maybe you will be free to join us :)  

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I should be there between 9 and 10, but i m ay be guiding on Sunday, I don't remember if I am supposed to guide this week or next, The extra money for guiding is nice, so I can't turn it down.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ahh, looks like Im solo for Saturday then, oh well, Ill find something to do :).
RV, thanks, I was looking for someting ready to put on the rode. I had a 74 TS 185 street leagal a few years back, it was cool, my bud is looking for someting to keep up at the "Red neck Condo" that we could rip to wal mart or someting if we wanted to :) . Fixin up a 75 XL 175 for a guy up there right now, word of advice, if you ever have a chance to pick one of these up, DONT!!!!!! :( If anyone ever ask you to work on one, RUN!!!!!!

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
Hey all,i was thinking of making the trip from upstate ny(north of syracuse).At first i was thinking saturday but due to work i can't get prepared if i am to go and might even have to work sat now.I keep threatening to go to paragon ,are people going to be there for sure sunday?I ask because one....i might be free to get there finally,two.... it looks like i'm alone and don't want to drive down and not be able to go riding.

Also i look at the map and see trails in green,dark green,blue,red ....do the colors mean anything other than to seperate and show the different trails? thanks

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
gooby,      check here for a description of the trails, http://www.paragonap.com/map.htm  the light green trails are listed as yellow on the description.  The ratings are more for the SUVs, but they give you a general idea of what you are in store for.  Green trails are what you will ride mostly, and if you follow Eugene, or want to find some rocks to play on, you may hit some green3, or blue trails.  Unless you are really into the extreme rocks, you will want to stay away from the black and red trails.

I will be there, but as I said, I may be guiding and don't know if I will be free to ride yet.....but I will be in a blue Silverado, with a Cannondale, and blue KTM in the bed....should be very easy to find me, and if I am not available to ride, I'm sure there will be someone there you can hook up with.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Jason, if you're still up for it I'll be there Saturday!

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
Thanks for the info.As the weekend gets closer i'll know what's up and check this thread to see who and when things are happening.thanks again

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
When is Saturday???? My calander doesn't have any Saturdays on it, it just has "workday....workday....run errand day.....workday....workday.....workday....Sunday :yeehaw:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
"Jason, if you're still up for it I'll be there Saturday!"

Yeahhhh!! Sweet! You bet Im up for it. I was really kinda hoping to ride Paragon Sat AM at least.

Come on Scooter, all the hours you work, you should own that hot dog stand by now, and a whole chain of em to boot!

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
We'll plan for the usual 9am meet-n-greet with a 10am ride-out. How does that sound?

"Come on Scooter, all the hours you work, you should own that hot dog stand by now, and a whole chain of em to boot!"

Funny! Scooter, didn't you get the memo, nothing is going to break at work on Saturday. Enjoy your day off!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Nope.....SAaturdays are out for me......As of October 1st I will own the business, then I should be able to work in some Saturdays, until then there is a lot of overtime getting things together for the boss to retire and myself to take over.........I just hope things go smooth since I will be at Dirtweek when the changeover takes place.....gotta keep those priorities straight :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I didn't know I dealt with hotdogs though???????

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Congratulations Dan! :yeehaw:

Top Bottom