RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Paragon on Sept 21 (changed from the 14th)

I plan on being there with some guys I normally ride with. I don't have any firm commitment from them yet (what's new?) Anybody else interested?

I don't know if I'll be making it down in October so this may be my last ride there for this year.

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks like i will be there the following week (21st) getting Squeaky's bike. I cant that weekend as i wont be in any shape to drive a truck or ride a bike. Big Birthday bash on the 13th. :)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
September 14 is the Moonshine enduro, which uses part of Paragons property, and would close off most of the single track for anyone not racing.......sounds like the 21st would be a better date.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Too close to DW03 for me. See you for the fall ride.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I will be there on the 21st. 

gxdragon,

I will be there sunday and Monday over the Labor Day weekend, but then I will be helping out with Neuroc at Paragon on the 7th, http://www.neuroc.com/ and the Moonshine Enduro is the 14th. 

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Sorry, Can't make it. Have to stay pretty close to home for the next few weeks as I'm GOING TO DIRT WEEK!!! :laugh:
Dave I take it you're not going to DW, bummer dude :whiner:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im a maybe, my weekends are fairly tight this month but I plan to skate up at least twice this month so we will see. Dan, I think I may have asked before, but do you have any details on the Moonshine? I really want to try a nice long race. You ever thought of riding it? Do I need to be an AMA member or anyting?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Man, you guys suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I wanna go, but I'll be giving up my bike that weekend for dirtweek. It's just the price you gotta pay to go to DW I guess!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
I wanna go, but I'll be giving up my bike that weekend for dirtweek. 

You can't use that excuse, since your bike will be at Paragon waiting for you if you want to join us.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by scooter1130
You can't use that excuse, since your bike will be at Paragon waiting for you if you want to join us.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know it! But, what would be the point of dropping it off in CT to drive to PA?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Looks like quite a few will be there on the 21st. Chief and some friends will be camping over Saturday if anyone wants to do the same. I'm not sure where they will be camping but I can find out if anyone is interested.

IS IT THE 21st YET???!!!??? :yeehaw: :) :laugh: :thumb:

Last edited:

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Originally posted by scooter1130
September 14 is the Moonshine enduro, which uses part of Paragons property, and would close off most of the single track for anyone not racing.......sounds like the 21st would be a better date.

Scooter, will the single track also be closed on the 13th?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Originally posted by gxdragon

Scooter, will the single track also be closed on the 13th?

I am not sure, but even if it is open, you will need to be careful on the trails since they will be prerunning the course on Saturday, and in some areas the moonshine runs the opposite direction of what Paragon runs the trails.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Knobbie!! I'm looking forward to crashing...er...riding with you again :confused:

From my rough calculations on a napkin I estimate around 8 or 9 people showing up :yeehaw:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
I'll be there at least long enough to drop my bike off. TJ's the man. I am hoping to make it a " Family Day " and get us all up there for one more ride before I go to dirtweek all by myself. :whiner:  :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Did somebody say single track :aj: .......There is new single track at Paragon for the ride on the 21st, they also added a bridge crossing to the single track, the bridge crosses the catawissa creek, which I believe is about 20 feet below(I haven't seen the bridge yet)  This section of single track is closed until after the Moonshine next week, but will be opened after the race.  I did get the chance to check out part of the trail today, but not the whole thing yet, and plan on checking out the rest of it this wednesday. :yeehaw:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I am soooo looking forward to this ride. I haven't been out for two weeks and the 21st will be my next ride.

IS IT THE 21st YET??????? :laugh: :)

Top Bottom