Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
Alright I need to know which spot is better to take my brother on his first outdoor trail ride. I mostly ride tight trails and very little motocross. Which place is better suited for trail riding. Any comments would be appreciated. I'm planning a trip up to one of two next weekend and would like to know any drawbacks that one has to another. Thanks for any replies.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Paragon is closed for the winter.

V

Vroom

Ue

Danny Stein said:
Alright I need to know which spot is better to take my brother on his first outdoor trail ride. I mostly ride tight trails and very little motocross. Which place is better suited for trail riding. Any comments would be appreciated. I'm planning a trip up to one of two next weekend and would like to know any drawbacks that one has to another. Thanks for any replies.
Tower city is much better for trail riding i recently joined and i love it. It has a great range of trails for dif. skill levels. Rausch is decent but its pretty much all motocross and would be very hard for a beginner to learn. I recommend tower city its amazing.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
CaptainObvious said:
Paragon is closed for the winter.
I didnt think paragon closed down at all, why they closed for winter now?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
this was an old thread that was brought back to life....Paragon doesnt close in the winter unless the trails get too icy. They do usually cut back to a 4 day week though, closed tues-thurs in the winter.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
scooter1130 said:
this was an old thread that was brought back to life....Paragon doesnt close in the winter unless the trails get too icy. They do usually cut back to a 4 day week though, closed tues-thurs in the winter.
dang didnt even notice that :bang: I thought something was odd but i never looked at the date for it. Scooter, whats the deal with the trail clearing in NOV? Is it still on?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
sick 96 250 said:
Scooter, whats the deal with the trail clearing in NOV? Is it still on?

Yeah its still on. I got some of the single track marked today, but I do want to get a new section cut in November and get the bridge rebuilt so we can open up an older section that isnt used.

Top Bottom