RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
wondering if any of the regulars will be at Paragon this weekend
if so please post before the 14th. yeah yeah i know
thanks for the notice , but it was the best i could do.

rode with some idiot moron the other weekend i really dont want to do that again. guess thats what i get for heading up solo and taking what was available in the parking lot

this is no reflection of the usual riders i ride with as they are all good people. hmmm, i guess that was one of those so called bad apples.;)

redwingds@msn.com

Red/Green still hoping to get that damn KX dialed in.
"dirt biking good clean fun"

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
A group of South Penn members are going up on the 16th and you are welcome to ride with us. But I will warn you this is the first time to Paragon for all of us.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by DENNY
But I will warn you this is the first time to Paragon for all of us.
]

:laugh:

I wont be able to make it. Still waiting to see if a group thing is happening at the end this month or not. I still have to bring Flying Scot's bike back up so til he gets his back squared away you wont see me for awhile. Otherwise it will be for the spring fling til i see the gang. :(

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Originally posted by RedWingDS
rode with some idiot moron the other weekend
Hey, wait a minute.... Oh, wait I wasn't there.

Ok, since I'm not racing this weekend I may be able to go. I'll check with the wife tonight.

Can we do lots of single track? I like single track!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Sorry, no can do. One of the engineers in my department gave his 2 weeks notice and I got the honor to pick up his workload. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I'll be crankin on the new quad on Saturday and riding on Sunday down by me.. give me a call Jim... Dawn picked up the package for me today, so all those cool parts you shipped me should be on the 230 by sunday!

Dave

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
Denny ill be there 98`KX250 and or 00`XR650L Thor gear,SHIFT jacket,Troy Lee Tribal helmet in silver,94` dirty Red Pathfinder black tilt trailer, leftside of the lot.im usually ready to ride by 9:30 -10:00
let me know where you plan to park

TreeJumper ill ride with ya anytime bud,just let me know date and time
give my best to Flyin`Scott, good peoples. and you better not wait till spring to ride Tree

gxdragon i dig the single track , that should mean no lakes or puddles
let me know where you will be also

RM_guy im really starting to think your scared of me and that KX250 ;)
overtime overtime RM_guy is raking in the $$$$

DaveRS575 i hope you like the parts, i was kind of impressed with the handlebars they look real nice for the price. i would mention more about me and the parts but DRN seems to see it as spam,never intended that to be so.gonna try to advertise on DRN but the toll free number doesnt work.i would have loved to ride with ya on saturday but your gonna be wrenchin`. happy toolin`dont forget to keep me in mind for FREAK.

your all welcome to email me at for more info on the things i cant mention on here ;) looking forward to riding with the pack, in the front or the back.

im guessin we will see scooter but he wont drive his truck to close to my KX something about voodoo :)

redwingds@msn.com

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Well at least i see you are bringing both bikes this time, so when you get tired of trying to kick the KX you can hop on the beast and go.   I will be there, but we have some trail maintainance planned, so I won't be able to ride with you guys this week.   Just don't run us over since we will be working on the single track......and RedWing, there are plenty of lakes and mud bogs hidden in that single track too, if you pick the right trail......when you get toward the top of the second ridge on the single track, just make sure you stay to the right where the trail forks and you will miss the mud :p

gxdragon

Nov 13, 2002
Ok, I'll be there around 9am Sunday. I have to do some work on the bike Saturday and I'm gonna try and flip the rear tire. It's only my third tire change so as long as I don't destroy the side wall taking it off I will make it. The first time I took off the rear tire it wasn't pretty. Neither were my hands when I was done.
If I decide not to change the tire I'll just have to stay away from hill climbs or maybe you guys will just want to have the cameras ready.
I'll be driving a silver subaru forrester with a flat trailer and a KLX400R (with black radiator shrouds). I'll also have a Camouflage MSR jacket so it may be hard to see me. :)
Red I'll send you an email with my cell number if you need to reach me.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by RedWingDS
...RM_guy im really starting to think your scared of me and that KX250 ;)
overtime overtime RM_guy is raking in the $$$$...
I wish I got paid for OT!! :|

And Bikes don't scare me, the rider's do :p :moon:

You guys have fun, ya hear? :aj:

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by RM_guy
And Bikes don't scare me, the rider's do!

LOL.. That explains alot! My bike's not very scary, but when I start up a hill everybody scatters.. (Except the lunatic with the camera!) LOL

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
My van is still broke :( . Those jokers at the garage need their heads overhauled! Im gonna try to tow it home to see If I can fix it. If not, I may steel off with my girlfriends Toyota Pu. If I drive into the lot it will either be a blue Ford Van with WR 400 or Blue Toyota Pu with WR 400, I needs to rides! Baaad. More single track the better, hills with a beat rear, rocks with a flat front,,, no problemo! I did get a new front fender for the WR, but I dont know if Ill have time to bolt it on or not. If I go Ill be there ready to roll by 10 AM as normal :) .

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by JasonJ
I did get a new front fender for the WR, but I dont know if Ill have time to bolt it on or not. If I go Ill be there ready to roll by 10 AM as normal :) .

Did you get a new front tube too or are you still doing the "run-flat" method? ;) hehehe..

I can't wait to get back out there...

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
scooter any chance you can direct us in the dry i mean right direction ???
i have a gross of sparkplugs this time and no more Iridium plugs going old school NGK, be testing in the local school yard saturday

cool i can scare RM_guy Boo ! ring a ding ding

gxdragon i got the number and gave you mine, be giving you a courtesy call on saturday

DENNY be looking for ya

JasonJ hope ya make it , been a while since i've seen ya, better not miss this ride bud, weather is looking good last time i checked

too bad DaveRs575 isnt going to make it, i hear he does a great immatation of a pinball off the trees, maybe gxdragon can take up the slack in that department :)

well ill be at the far left of the lot if my spot isnt taken right near the red metal kicker looking ramp in the woods. BRP and KX250 on a black tilt trailer behind a dirty 94 pathfinder.
Big Red Pig 650cc's would be half a harley which is why its a pig and not a hog ;)

see you all at club PARAGON !

Red/Green
"dirt biking good clean fun"

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ill be there ready to ride by 10 AM, no one shows, Im ripping my self. Fender replace, LOL. Blue Toyota PU, but Ill probably just ride the WR 400 with a new fender in by itself.
My Cell
610 476 9060
Let it happen.
Nope, I didnt get the flat fixed, but F it, I dont need no stinkin tube!!!!!

Top Bottom