Paragon Ride 10/15

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
sunday it is!

what time will you be at signup on sunday? it takes me 2 hrs to get there so i gotta plan for travel.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I should be headed up there around 9 and be there say 10:30ish. I'm coming from Summit and you?

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
I live in Ewing (near Hopewell/Pennington area). I'd have to leave around 8:00 or 8:30 to get there when you do. Sounds good to me, now i gotta see if my friend will come as well.

weather forcast looks like rain - but hopefully it will be minimal.

i drive a black grand cherokee & have a black kx250. see you there!

Last edited:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
That's cool I just checked weather and it looks like only a 30% chance of showers at this point but we're way too far out for comfort in my opinion. I was out there this past Monday and it was awesome so if Sunday is a repeat of the weather it will be a good ride. If you want email me your cell phone number and I'll call you Sunday morning to confirm. gtrinkler@comcast.net

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Oh yeah I drive a tan Mercury with a trailer and ride a CRF450X Usually park on the left just as you pull in by the signs

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
ok, i'll email my info in a min...

were do you park? you don't park by the office/staging area large parking lot?

also, do they make dirtbikes use the orage flag? if so, where does it go? all the pics i see on the site do not show dirtbikes using the flags.

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
hey hope the weather doesnt do for you what it has for the past week - id pity anyone that would get stuck in the middle of one of these storms - nothing like riding mud and wet leaves

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
yeah, i sent you an email... i'll post it here instead...

here's my info

Jason Burger
cell 609-731-2778
home 609-538-1862

i can't believe you went on monday... i wanted to go
so bad but everyone seemed to bail out - just wound up
riding on my track (single trail thru the woods)
instead.

give me a call if you want. also, i am working on my
track (adding small jumps/woops/berms etc.) and the
option is always available to ride there for free. It
is located in Hopewell, NJ zip 08525. It still needs
to be lengthened, but that will not take any longer
than a couple hours (4 maybe?) with my chainsaw and
some good navigating thru the woods.

Either way, catch me on the forum, this email, or on
my cell phone. I am sure my friend would like to go
try paragon, or ride my track again this weekend - so
either way we should get together and ride somewhere.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
i will help you build if you need it..... just trying to help :)
I think your only like a half hour from me, just let me know :cool:

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
:) OK

SICK - Lets make some plans for saturday. I'll be there rain or shine at 10AM & you can show up anytime after. Weather.com says it will be mostly shine on saturday...

I have 2 real good chainsaws & a lot of woods. May need to make a diesel run if we get a lot cleared - so we can run the buldozer thru the track to really clear it up. Or we can leave it rough cut and just ride it.

so far I have a 2-3 min loop thruough the woods & it crosses over the driveway and loops behind the house to connect with itself. 1 section is real tight - and needs to stay that way.

the rear section has a lot of potential - and i'd like to get some good straightaways to get up to 3rd (maybe).

I also want to build some whoops - and i know it isn't easy but i have a front end loader and a bunch of top soil - so we just have to cut the straight and mark off the areas to dump the dirt.

my father in law will prob want everyone to sign a liability waiver, but you have to do that at any park you go to, so it should be no big deal.

bring your bike and gear so we can ride if there is still time after laying out the track.

you can email me for directions at njrealtor55@yahoo.com or call my cell at the # above.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey Jason
I'll give you a call Sat. night but right now weather says "it will be good Sunday" so I'll be there. I'm not real interested in track riding and belong to Paragon as a member so it's payed for already but thanks for the offer.

Gordon

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
gordon

sounds good. like i said earlier, I am real interested in riding Paragon, so give me a call saturday sometime. My wife is gone untill monday, so i have a lot of time to go dirtbiking this weekend.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Sat could possibly work for me, i have to re-do the exhaust on my truck though and hopefully sat morn that will be taken care of. I will let you know tomorrow what the deal is

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
sick

plans just came up so saturday is not good. maybe next weekend...

still on for paragon on sunday. :ride:

Oct 13, 2005
nj realator55 I am new to the sport but always looking to learn something new, I will also be building a track in the spring. I am willing to assist you in the construction if you still need help.
Jerry

njrealtor55

Sep 22, 2005
jerry -

great, the more input the better. next weekend sounds good if anyone is interested. i'll most likely put a thread up on monday or tuesday sending out an invite for the track building and riding for next weekend.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…