Paragon Sunday 10/23

4-Stokin'

Nov 11, 2001
Were you the only one there with the RM250? Then you rode right past me in the parking area. It was a white GMC Safari parked right next to those big rock crawlers.

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001

Yeah, that Howie Hill really had me pissed :bang: . I'm putting on a new Dunlop 756 on the Katoom and I'm gonna tear up that hill !! RM_guy, thanks for showing us around, we had a good time. I sent you an IM with my email, so give me a shout when you want to hit Tower City !!

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
I had a blast the whole day, thanks for leading us on a great ride. We kept a decent pace and covered a good amount of ground. We only messed around for another hour before we left. I hope to ride together again.

NIck

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
4-Stokin' said:
Were you the only one there with the RM250? Then you rode right past me in the parking area. It was a white GMC Safari parked right next to those big rock crawlers.
That was me! Sorry I didn't see the post to know you were coming. There will be another time I'm sure.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was impressed when you guys rode up that hill in the play area. I wouldn't attempt it :ohmy:

Howie Hill has claimed many a good rider. You aren't the first...wait a minute, I was :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…