RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I got an email from a friend that is going to be there Saturday with a dozen guys to ride. Anyone else want to come??

They want to get there by 8 and get riding as soon as we arrive.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Gee Dave, as long as you're gonna have the bike loaded up, why don't you just take a right turn on I-80 when you get to PA, and head out to DirtWeek?  We'll be there with three HUNDRED riders! :p

:think:

Hmm.  You can go to Paragon this weekend, but not DirtWeek.  How does that work??!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Thanks, but I'll be with the hard-core DRN'ers this weekend...where you SHOULD be.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I was going to do Sunday, but maybe if your going to have a big bike ride Ill try to make Sat. Ill have to get up WAY to early to make 8 AM, but hey stranger things have happened. Is your group on 2 wheels Dan or lots of dem ugly 4 wheel thingys?
Hey all you HARD CORE riders, If you see any rocks bigger than a hamster out there at dirtweek be sure to send them back East for us, we wouldnt want anyone to get skeeawred by em and have to bail :) .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Jason, As far as I know everyone is on two wheels.

I already got my shirt, why do I need to go to DW? :laugh: Besides, Paragon is one day and 2 hours away vs. DW is 4-5 days and 300 hours away :eek:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Return = Investment

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by RM_guy
vs. DW is 4-5 days...

Yeah, you're right.  I don't think your Suckzooki would make it through 4-5 days of riding at DirtWeek.   Better to play it safe. :flame:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by JasonJ
Oh yeah Dan? Ok Ill switch to Saturday then. You guys really gonna do 8 AM???
The other guys still haven't decided what time to get there but it will be between 8 and 9. I won't know for sure until late tonight and I won't be able to post anything. Even if we do get there at 8, it will take a while to unload and sign in.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by LoriKTM

Yeah, you're right.  I don't think your Suckzooki would make it through 4-5 days of riding at DirtWeek.   Better to play it safe. :flame:
Hey, them's fightin' words there lady :moon:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
:confused:

Have fun Dave....but ya shoulda signed up for DirtWeek anyway!

NRB

May 4, 2003
Dave I'd like to join up with you again, Littlegirltwosmoke gave me another kitchen pass to go riding with the guys, but since you want to start early I'm going to drive up tonight and get there early in the morning. I get up at five during the week and don't want to have to do that on my days off.

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
I already got my shirt, why do I need to go to DW? :laugh: Besides, Paragon is one day and 2 hours away vs. DW is 4-5 days and 300 hours away :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

quote RV6Kaw Return = Investment

gettin' my learn on with the riders from DRN ;o)

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
All right dude, Im gonna try to be in the Paragon lot for 8. Im not gonna stop at 8Bs, Ill just drive right into Paragon with my big blue van.
JasonJ = big blue van and big blue WR 400. Hell it should be easy to spot the ony guy with kahonaz to ride a clean yellow Suzuk in Paragon :) . LOL.
Cell # = 610-476-9060

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey guys, that was great ride. Thanks for coming and thanks Nate for riding sweep. It's tough keeping track of 13 riders on those trails. The guys that I brought with me had a great time too, especially in the water :eek:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Great ride, even though the caravan rolled in 2 1/2 hours late ! :)
Great group of guys. One guy, Mike I think, was fairley new to riding and really took a beating out there but he rode all day with us. He was pretty hammered after every section we waited for him and as soon as we saw him we fired up and ripped out, no rest for the wicked or slow Muaahahahaha. The single track beat him up pretty bad so we only rode like two sections including the now famous Dave hill :) . Didnt get to see the new bridge. Casulties were light considering the size of the group 13 riders! A RM dropped its silencer on Valley road but a zip tie had it on the rest of the day, a guy riding a DR 350 S lost his mirror after 11 miles, dont know why he didnt take that off in the parking lot... then later he launched off the top of a good 30 ft hill climb as he was not aware thre was only a quad track wide crest on top of the hill before it went right back down, he bailed and tweeked his wrist, handel bar and lost a turn singnal but both he and the bike were ok. Shortly after a YZ 250 I think seized the motor and had to be towed back. Nate took a foot peg in the back some how and tweeked his own foot peg in some incidnet on turtle hill I think that Unfortunalty I did not witness as Nate rode sweep all day.
All in all a great day of riding, I was even fairley tired that night, must have been from getting up so early,, ehhhh heeemmm. Beautyful weather, a bit cold if you were standing still to long but just right when riding even when accidentley moistend by fellow riders who must have not realised that the center line through the puddles would cause a bit of a splash :) .

Top Bottom