Stacie_KDX11

Oct 10, 2003
Does anyone ride at Paragon? If you do I was wondering when they are going to open they are going to open the MX track? If anyone knows where Im talking about please respond. IF anyone lives near by and want to ride there sometime I will inform you if you are interested in rideing at Paragon. It is many trails and lots of rocks but a hole lot of fun. if you like trails and live in PA, or NJ this is the place to ride.:)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I've ridden at Paragon and I loved it.

If you want serious information you can contact scooter1130 because he works there or you can got to www.paragonap.com

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Ladies,

The Damn Yankee Dirt Riders (a loosely organized group of spodes somewhat affiliated with this site) are planning our spring '04 gathering at Paragon. Squeaky made this years trip. Maybe next year we'll get her out on the singletrack (I owed you that for the cracks about my shorts and staying in a hotel with my family).

This years ride was a blast. Between 20 and 30 showed up and we even got a discount on the gate fee. Rider abilities range from first-time riders to those of us that enjoy the sick and nasty stuff. Feel free to stop by the forum and put in your $.02 worth.

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&postid=696996#post696996

---Woods

Top Bottom