dsndblm

Jul 12, 2003
Never ordered from the link above. I feel your pain on the Kawa dealer situation in the other post. I drove 50 miles to Phoenix several times only to find the wrong parts, no parts after they told me they had them or they were closed!! We have a very good small local shop now. If all else fails I can order it for you. Bikes and stress shouldnt go together.........................

Dawg_enD

Sep 19, 2003
Amen. I just started mine up and rode around the yard. I sure feel a lot better!

And thanks for the support for the repair manuals online, Quailchaser. I just ordered mine. It's going to end up costing me $10 more than getting it locally, but that's JUST fine. :thumb:

Last edited:

Quailchaser

Jan 30, 2004
Dawg_enD said:
Amen. I just started mine up and rode around the yard. I sure feel a lot better!

And thanks for the support for the repair manuals online, Quailchaser. I just ordered mine. It's going to end up costing me $10 more than getting it locally, but that's JUST fine. :thumb:

Anytime. $10 more than getting one locally?? Doesn't do much good to get a better price and not get the part. Actually, the reason I ordered from them is because of your dealer horror story.

As far as OEM, like dsndblm said, find a local shop. They can order anything your local "dealer" can. The difference is most of the local shops actually care about your repeat business. There are at least three good shops here in the Phoenix area--you should be able to find atleast one in Washington. Good luck and Good riding.

Later
Robb

Top Bottom