Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Got some good news. Save your self the trouble and probably money of going to your local shop to buy spare parts and maintenance then hauling it across the country to DW when you can get it there. CycleWerkz Discount Super Store is going to bring their big rig up for FULL support of the event They are going to bring practically their entire store annd their mechanics. They will be available for repair work and most common parts ranging from tire/tubes, bars, bearings, top end kits, chain/sprockets.... pretty much if you break it or need it they can fix it or replace it. They will also have gear and other stuff as well. If you are driving and plan to bring spare tires, don't. They have Dunlop's Rear 110/$61.99, Rear 120/$65.99 and Front 100/$53.99 Those prices include mounting. That is not all they will have, just too much stuff to list. If you need something specific or want to check their price on an item before hand call Chuck at 972.242.8800 and ask him or send him an e-mail at chuckg@cyclewerkz.com

They are also putting together a sponsorship package so thanks to them will be appreciated. Chuck chuckg@cyclewerkz.com 972.242.8800 http://www.cyclewerkz.com/

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
WOW! That is great! Just lightened my load and saved some money too! Thanks being sent now......

Last edited:

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
That is great news, with my boys it's not a question of if they will break something, the question is what and how many times. No way I could have covered the it all with spares from home. :thumb:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
a hearty thank you generated! :thumb: And thank you thump for getting another sponsor! :aj:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Wish I would have know that Tuesday...BEFORE I ordered 3 new tires and a spare clutch lever. ;) Oh well, that's great anyway!!! Way to go CycleWerkz! :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
If Biily decides not to come. will they still show up? :confused:

Thats great that they are coming. What will you guys think of next? :thumb:

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I was hoping something like this would happen. Thanks for all the effort Thump.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Totally cool! Thanks Thump and thanks are on the way to CycleWerkz.
Now I can throw away my list.

Tony

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Really cool, hope they have LOTS of Suzuki parts!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
EXCELLENT idea!!! I've been worried about that. I hope there will be levers and cables just incase...

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Big THANKS just sent!
:thumb: :worship: :yeehaw:

Way to go THUMP.

wrench

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Wow, Thanks! I know i sure could of used this type of service last year. ;) Anyone know if it will be a cash only service or will CC be allowed? If not i'm sure alot of us will be running to town for the ATM. :)

Wrench,

You going to try and reclaim your Trohpy this year? I know i'm hoping i dont have a repeat performance no matter how cool my friends think the plaque looks. :yeehaw:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper

Wrench,

You going to try and reclaim your Trohpy this year :yeehaw:

I don't know if you can be a "Multiple TRUESPODE". That would be a twinspode or is that Twinspar?

wrench

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
is this the rig? it might be big enough to hold enough parts to keep two suzukis going for a week.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 327

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
:cool: I'm glad i read this post. I was just about to go out and get a rear tire. Now i will just get one from Cylewerkz and let THEM put it on. This is too cool. :)

A big DRN thanks to Chuck!! :thumb:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
That is WAY cool! Thanks cyclewerkz!! I was already working on where I would need to go for a chain or cable!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Yes, a big thanks to Cyclewerkz, I was lucky enough to swing by their Carrolton TX location (is there more than one?) @ lunch today and ordered a set of wheel bearings for my XR. Which I discovered are QUITE loose :o

Lotsa good stuff in the place, was like a kid-n-a-candy-store ;)

Now if LCS will get my rear shock put back together in time. :worship:

Time is running out and my bike is still in pieces!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
FWIW, I just called and talked to Chuck to see if he could get IRC tires. He looked them up and is going to call me to verify. Once that happens, he is going to put my name on that and a 755 for me to pick up at Dirtweek. I was going to use the typical mail order route, but decided to use this route and support a DRN sponser instead.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I shot them an email a couple of days ago asking if they had IRC tires.
140/80-18 M5b to be specific. Haven't heard back, I'll have to make a call in the AM.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just got off the phone with Chuck at cyclewerkz. :) Nice guy. He'll have a nice shiny tire waiting for me at Cooperland!
Lou better watch out! I hear 500 roost hurts! :p
He rattled off some of the stuff that they will be bringing. Pretty much the whole store!
Very very cool!!!

Top Bottom