CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Papakeith
Lou better watch out! I hear 500 roost hurts! :p

Lou knows what 426 roost feels like with a fresh S-12. :debil: (it was an accident Lou...really) He ought to be shakin' in his boots at the thought of 500 roost! ;)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I met "Fat Chuck" when I was up there the other day, he is one heck of a nice guy. Thanks for the support trackside! :aj:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Sweet! Ordered a set of IT's. It's the one thing I HAVE to spend money on (running out of knobs on my Michelin's). Jeannie was very helpful when I called her this morning.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
uh-oh! Credit cards are dangerous!

are they going to have riding gear too? I need another pair of gloves.

I've got a feeling that we will make it worth their while business wise to be there...there's a lot of us, and we all have dirt bikes!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I was just in there today. They are planning on packing everything they have that relates to dirtbikes except for the nitrogen. Great bunch of guys but if you've ever been in there or on the phone with them you already know that.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by evenslower
I was just in there today. They are planning on packing everything they have that relates to dirtbikes except for the nitrogen. Great bunch of guys but if you've ever been in there or on the phone with them you already know that.

Did you mean Nitrous? I think I may need that. :yeehaw:

Ditto on the nice folk stuff.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Zio, clean out your PM's!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
They are holding a Maxxis IT front for me :) Very cool to have these guys there. And they'll mount/change 'em :) That's worth a few bucks to me!

B

biglou

"There's a Maxxis IT rear with your name on it", is what the Email said yesterday morning. :) Glad to hear they will mount it too, cuz I sure can't. Too bad Mr. ISDE won't be there again! ;)

Top Bottom