Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ok, now I have most everybodys attention.

Tomorrow, Saturday there is a very important meeting in Desert Hot Springs, Ca. KWjams and KTMrad posted about this, but, there was NO response. This is a DAC meeting like the one we attended in Barstow and we need some representatives from DRN.

I attend most of these meetings, but, I have an appointment Saturday that I cannot get out of. So, I will buy the first 12 DRN members or non-members to attend that meeting a beer. (Softdrink to those under 21} Must go as a group representing DRN.

PLEASE, take a Saturday off of riding to attend this meeting. It is very important to ALL of us. You will learn a lot, you will meet some great members, you will feel good about yourself for getting involved and you will help fight the good fight.

I know this is short notice, but it was posted on the land forum a couple days ago.

For more info, please go to KTMrad's post below in this forum, (ASA Call To Action---Glamis Dunes)

Please, take the time, do it. It doesn't matter if you ride the dunes or not. It is not about the dunes, it is about our freedom. Our future depends on it.

Ol'89r

Last edited:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I'll be there! oh wait, thats a long ways! hmmm :confused:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
JP. If you can make it, please give us a report.

Offroadr. If you come, I will buy you a whole case.

Ken. As you can see, Okies decision to post land issues here may be a good one. So far this post received 198 views, where normally on the land issues forum it would have been only about 4 or 5 views. Also, had 3 responses, although 2 were looking for the free beer.;)

I'm a little unhappy about the response to this thread since the land issues are so important to us. It looks like we are going to have to resort to trickery and misleading titles to get people to read this stuff.

At least 198 people read it.

Ol'89r

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Dont get discouraged Ol89er or KW.

Like myself probably several read it , know its an extreemly important issue, but cant attend.So no need to reply>shrugs<

I was at Glamis last year the weekend before the "closure" and rode the weekend after the closure.
The whole endagered desert plant issue that was up then is such a pale ruse that it makes me sick..ive ridden there for YEARS and never seen a
p. milkovik plant.
Imagine a plant in the middle of desert sand dunes being scarce and hard to find?
Ive never seen many oak trees out there either :think

Top Bottom