Pastrana & Nascar

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Well, hopefully he turns left better than the rest of them. I still don't understand the attraction to that bumpkin racing. I've even been to the Daytona 500 and I'd never go back. It was just a bunch of bumpkins doing bumpkin things, boring...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I don't get NASCAR but I might have to try again now that TP is turning left.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I get NASCAR better'n I get basketball.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
VintageDirt said:
I get NASCAR better'n I get basketball.
Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are!:laugh:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Now he may put some thrill into Nascar racing! And he is from Florida, south of the mason dixon line. Vintage Bob
I thought he was from Annapolis, MD?

Now that red haired kid with the freckles, he's from FL. :whoa:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
He is from Maryland and man I hope that team has a huge budget because I can't imagine how many cars he's going to wreck.

I love Travis but this is a guy who tried racing SX with an ipod because his ADD would have his mind wandering and losing focus part way through a 20 lap SX race how the heck is he going to focus for a several hour long Nascar race?

On another note I can't imagine he's going to get much respect from the other drivers around him walking in at the Nationwide level, that's a pretty big leap even with the rally experience Travis has under his belt.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well ya' know Travis IS the king of go big or go home.

RC is racing trucks on pavement and McGrath & Johnson on the dirt. Next up might be Bubba racing demolition derby :)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
RC is also racing cars part time in the same series Travis is goin for. The 2 of them can battle again.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Over the weekend, I caught some type of indoor racing on tv. They were using some big streetbike engines in what appeared to be dune buggies? I was quite shocked to see Chad Reed among the team/country entries. He got whooped up on bad. They did have a jump on an asphalt track, and Travis did well!

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007

They were probably racing those KTM X-Bow's. I've seen a few of those indoor circuits where they race them, and they look like a whole lot of fun.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Wait, not HD Net, HD Theater... Yep, I think it was HD Theater. They have quite a bit of motorcycle shows and racing including the off road championships, cafe racers (the show), Chasing Classics, World Rally Championship, and The Isle Of Man TT. It's a great channel.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That is it, HD Theater. Almost the best channel I have! Except for commercials, but somebody has to pay the bill, besides me! Now if they could run the MXDN or some off road bike racing?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…