Pastrana possibly racing this weekend

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I read on Fresh Dirt that Pastrana may be racing this weekend. Anybody know anything about it. It would be sweet to see a line up including RC, Pastrana, Brown, and Langston.

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
I'm not sure that rumor can be true. Here is an interview with Travis from earlier this morning and there is no mention of him racing at Steel City. It seems that he is concentrating on the Gravity Games :think and training to get ready for the U.S. Open.

biker

Sep 22, 2000
That would be awesome if TP decided to race also. I'd be kicken myself for not going if he races. Unless he has been doing a bunch of riding I doubt if he will race. He should probably just sit it out and get heeled up for next year. I know it's got to be driving him crazy, sitting out like this.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I doubt he will be racing too, but the local radio ads for the race keep mentioning his name as one of the racers? Never know.

biker

Sep 22, 2000
Tree Jumper,
You guys in the Pa have it good when it comes to being able to attend the nationals. I'm from Pa but have been in GA for over ten years. High Point is the closest track for me to go to, about 9 hrs. one way. Buds Creek and Steel city are a littel farther. I made it to High Point this year and H.P. and Steel City last year. I think I'll try Buds Creek next year.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Biker, I really wanted to hit Steel City this weekend, but I was convinced to make other plans. The plans fell through at the last minute, and now I can go. If you wanna do a last-minute run to Delmont, let me know.

I'm seriously considering going by myself.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah i know! :p Hour and a half to Steel City and two and a Half to High Point. My uncle basically grew up at Steel City 17 years ago. I wasnt living around here then so i didnt get to enjoy it. But he takes me there now for the races every year. It is nice! :)

KDXDan

Oct 17, 2000
Tree Jumper,
Hour and a half to SC. Bummer! It took me 19 minutes to get to the parking lot from my driveway the backway :p

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hahaha - KDXDan - don't rub it in!!! Took us 10 hours each way :eek:

And last weekend was worth every minute of the drive (and every penny of fuel, too)!

I should have all of my pictures scanned by next week - there are some already up in my photo link.

KDXDan

Oct 17, 2000
nikki
Great pictures. I like the one of Brown and Langston. One thing, I couldn't find any pictures of the KDX #5. After all I did finish in the top 30.;)

Top Bottom