XR 250R RIDER

Apr 5, 2001
We are going to go to the Paul Bunyan State Forest in northern Minnesota on Memorial Day weekend. Has anybody else been here and know what the trails are like and what trails are the best.
Also is there a website that has a map of the trails. We will have both motorcycles and fourwheelers.

Thanks

kaw Bill

Oct 1, 1999
I'll be up there that weekend as well. If You would like a map I think You can find it at www.dnr.state.mn.usa . Click on trails, motor vehicle trails, then Martineau recreation trails. There should be a map. We never really figured out that map though. There's basically a thirty mile loop on each side of Highway 64. There's also lots of small trails branching of of these two loops. Lots of hills, rocks, mudd. A little sand. A good mixture. I've been there four or five times and have never even come close to getting tired of it. If you see a red Grand Cherokee and a KDX 200, that's Me.

kaw Bill

XR 250R RIDER

Apr 5, 2001
Thanks
We have 2 red and gray Polaris's, a Sportsman and a green kawasaki four wheeler, and a XR 250R if you see them, that's us. Is it really rocky, would you recomend a skidplate.

jddirtbiker

Aug 20, 2000
PBSF

If you contact the Norseman MC club, they might be able to help you out with some info. They do all the trail maintenance up there & were the club that sponsored the National Enduro event held there 2(?) years ago.

There will also be a group from the Twin Cities Trail Riders up there that weekend. 6-10 of us at last count. Have a good ride - despite the cold and rainy forecast (hopefully it won't be snowing there).
:eek:

Top Bottom