Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
motocross madness 2 ... lol
not really sure, all the games that dirtbike related are on ps2 or xbox, there is an awsome one someone posted about thats coming out in feb. for ps2.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
... and Xbox?

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
ya mx unleashed, coming to ps2, xbox, not sure about game cube. also i just heard about another one coming to all three systems, called mtx: mototrax. its also coming in feb., and best of all, its going to be online! oh ya it has a track editor too! you will be able to create, trade and race your own tracks online! its made by the same people that made exitebike 64, so it should be a good game...

oh and for pc games check out motocross mania, its an awesome game, much better than mx madness...

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Motocross Mania?? This is new (to my old ears anyway) I don't know, MX Madness 2 is pretty good. I wish that they would ahve supported it more and made new tracks ect...

Kevin

BigAl

Mar 30, 2001
ya mx mania isnt a new game, but its the best imo. the ps1 version is completely different than the pc version. in mx mania(PC) the bikes actually handle like bikes, not like slot cars like in mx madness(1 or 2)... only problem is that it may be difficult to find, i had the demo for a very long time, then i finaly found it on ebay, picked it up as soon as i saw it. also you can get custom tracks from motox2.com

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Anyone heard anything about Motocross Madness 3?? I heard it was coming out sometime next year. I think MX Madness 2 is about as good as it gets. I also like ATV Off Road Fury 2 (PS 2), a lot like MX Madness, but quads. And the quads actually handle like they have 2 wheels.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Motocross Madness 3 Yahooo! I hadn't heard of that , I can't wait, though I may have to upgrade my PC as it just handles MX madness 2.

Kevin

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
I had read that MX Unleashed was basically MCM3, but unfortunately not for the PC. I hope I am wrong, but this is how I understand it. Rainbow Studios will be making it, but not for the PC (yet?).

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
For Christmas I got MotoRacer3. Has trials, MX, SX, Speed(superbike), and Traffic(superbikes on the street) mode. Great varity of bikes but MX Madness is still the best PC game.

Quad power racing is the best motorsports game I have ever played on a PS2 but its not dirt bikes. Its so unrealistic(capability wise) and it doesn't make you chuck your TV out the window.:) MX rider is a good one too.

Top Bottom