KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
Ok.... Lets rip the lid off this baby.... With the stock stuff the front felt soft in the initial travel but harsh in the middle and deflected like an old damper rod fork. The shock seemed to drop into the stroke about halfway and then got a little harsh. I installed MX-Tech fork pistons & valving/8.0 straight-rate shock spring. Hmmm.......Then the front was awesome and the back-end is harsh on trail junk, just felt out-of-balance. Back to the stock PDS-2 and....hey this works pretty decent. Now I'm ready to see if I can get any real improvement from modifing the shock.

Jeremy mentioned in an earlier post that he has now gone back to using progressive springs. I'm not looking to conduct business on this forum, Jeremy, just want to here why you or anyone else now feels the PDS springs are better.

shaggy829

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2001
the reason for the sraight was to help hold up the rear of the bike and improve steering , however with the progress that has been made with the new piston and valving to go with it. there is more support than with the stock piston . so now the straight is overkill ,the progresive is giving a better feel with the same support .
take care shaggy

Top Bottom