YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
I'm going to be moving to Pensacola sometime from now and i was wondering what the riding situation is like in the area...i dont know if anyone lives around there but if you do let me know. thanks

Speedway

Jan 23, 2002
I'm not sure of the Pensacola area, although I think they have an MX track there. I do know that Ocala National Forest has hundreds of miles of legal trails and two mx tracks. It would probably be about an hour and a half drive for you. You can camp out at Big Scrub and ride your bike from there, pretty dusty way to camp though, I camp in Ocala and drive my bike to the trails.
Good luck

HUSKwKDX

Oct 4, 2001
I live about a half hour away from Pensacola. There is a supercross-like track in Milton not very far from Pensacola that's not too bad. There is a HUGE expanse of land here called the Eglin reservation. It belongs to the Air Force. Riding on the reservation is illegal except on dedicated/numbered dirt roads. And your bike must be street legal to do that and you need to get permission from the Security police (Jackson Guard). Some people do ride on the fringes of the reservation (I being one) in certain little known places. Technically, you run the risk of getting your bike confiscated. But I haven't had any problems. Ocala NF is much farther away from P-cola than an hour and half, more like 4. There is riding in the Appalachicola National Forest as well as in AL and GA. When you move here drop a post and I fill you in more.

Dave

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom