RECENT POSTS

Perfect day to talk football.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
We are three weeks away from playoffs... anyone care to make predictions as to who's going to make it? I realize the Raiders have no shot so don't even go there. Clearly the Eagles have clinched their spot on top of the NFC and the Patriots are showing they have the strength to head up the AFC. There are some great battles going on for playoff slots. Forget about your emotional preferences... with three weeks left who's going to make it? (Don't forget the Wild Cards) I shall list my predictions after Monday Night Football. :cool:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
I am pretty sure the Lions are out of it. :(

Foosball?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Football? Is that all you women care about?? :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
I predict the Chefs will be sticken with SARS or something equally horrible and have to bow out.

:p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Nope, they had to let them all go, cuz Wisconsin was jealous and they wanted a pro football team too.

jaction125

Subscriber
Yeah baby GO BEARS!!!.....and take the Cubs with ya

That hurt to say, bein a Cubs fan and all ;)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
You guys are going to drive me nuts, I swear. :| I'm not talking about picking who will be in the Super Bowl... you guys are jumping the gun here. I'm talking about who you predict to make the playoffs. The rankings aren't set in stone yet. Only two teams have clinched a playoff berth which leaves many teams in the running.

As it stands right now:
AFC
1. NE Patriots
2. KC Chiefs
3. Ind. Colts
4. Balt. Ravens
5. Tenn. Titans
6. Denver Broncos
7. Miami Dolphins

NFC
1. Phil. Eagles
2. StL. Rams
3. Minn. Vikings
4. Car. Panthers
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Seattle Seahawks :eek:
7. GB Packers

A lot can happen in three weeks. Any of these teams have the potential of earning themselves a playoff slot. Take Seattle: Undefeated at home, undefeated in their division. If they suck it up these next three weeks we might be seeing that DAMN mascot, Blitz, in the post-season.

Senior, you want to talk humility just ask my father about the Seachickens. :(

bh

I think I know as much about humility as anyone being from around Cincinnati.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
I hate to say this, but the Broncos looked pretty damn good against the Chiefs last week. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it in as the AFC Wild Card. The hard decision is Dallas or Seattle for the NFC Wild Card... Dallas is looking tough with the help of the Big Tuna. Seattle could make it IF they improve their on-the-road play. They have to get passed the Rams at home today in order to prove they want it. It should be a great game, IMO. Too bad I'll be stuck watching the Bears lose instead. :|

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
there are probably six teams in the afc that can win the superbowl. none in the nfc.

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
After going to the game today and watching my Packers whoop up on the Chargers combined with the yodeling Vikings losing to the Bears I feel pretty confident about them winning the North.

Plus, they have D's nancy-boy Raideretts on Mon. next week. Then they close at home against the Broncos while the Vikings still have KC on their schedule.

The rest are as follows-

AFC-Indy, KC, Cincinatti, NE, Wild Card-Tennesse

NFC-Green Bay, St. Louis, Carolina, Philly, Wild Card-Dallas

Last edited: