dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Indeed, Pred. My Grandmother doesn't even know that Notre Dame has a football team. :)

Ok now, no more college ball talk in here.

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
Well I just got to chime in here.

"Any dogs in the house?"

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!
Man it was such a blast the year we won the superbowl. The whole town was partying all night long. Horns beeping, pots clanking. We rode around the neighborhood, and everyone was out celebrating.

After the difficulties we all felt losing the Colts years ago, it was just sweet retribution to have a winning team.

No doubt about it, Baltimore is a football town again, and I just think the Ravens have something special. This weekend, we are going to take the division. From there we will see.

ITs weird, we've been beaten by some crappy teams this season, but we've trampled some really great ones. You just cant predict what the Ravens are capable of.

My eldest son, the only one old enough to care about the game yet, says it will be the Colts and Patriots.

I dont know. Man if it turns out to be Ravens VS Colts, I will just freakin die!!!!!!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Are you ready for some football? :yeehaw:  The playoff teams are set. Way to go Cardinals. That was an awesome game yesterday the way they knocked out the Vikings on the last play. :thumb: 

My prediction Packers vs. Titans in the Superbowl.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Dallas sure shocked the crap out of me. They were looking so good I expected them to clinch a spot this year. On the other hand, that helped Seattle sneak in to give me someone to cheer for. I love my home town team, but honestly I'll be surprised if they make it by Green Bay. Here's hoping... GO SEAHAWKS!!! :yeehaw:

Top Bottom