Perfect Traveling Mate for Extreme Weekends (my last expereince)

2xtreme4u

Oct 26, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I recently picked up this camper/trailer, which is essentially a MINI TOY HAULER with sleeping quarters. Anyway, I just got back from my first outing with my new oneand it passed the acid test with flying colors.

I headed out for Middle Tennessee on Thursday in the middle of a torrential downpour that lasted all night long. As soon as the rain stopped, the temps fell into the lower 40's very quickly. When I arrived at the campground, several of my friends that were in tents were already flooded out and had to move into other folk's trailers to find dry places to sleep. I remember when that was me last year but not anymore.

I cranked up the heater and managed to stay toasty warm all night long. The Little Guy stayed dry as a bone all weekend with no leaks or drafty areas around the doors. The next few nights got even colder but the teardrop stayed cozy as I slept like a baby.

The camper was such a blessing with all the wet and cold weather at the ride. It's so nice to wake up from a warm night's sleep when your joints aren't stiff. I was able to ride more miles and take more abuse on the trail thanks to the restful sleep in the teardrop.

I used the deck as a staging area for all my dirtbike stuff and it worked better than I would have guessed. It may not be for you, but if you travel a lot to go riding, I would suggest checking it out. I am one happy camper, no pun intended.

:ride:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
What part of middle Tenn? We are always lookin for camping riding peeps!

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
IF YALL ARE EVER INTRESTED IN RIDING THE KY,TN,VA, TRI STATE AREA THROW ME A LINE.THIS AREA IS A MECCA FOR OFF ROAD RIDING.....IM LOCATED NEAR CUMBERLAND GAP TN. AND YES, DANIEL BOONE DID RIDE A KTM !! :nod:

Top Bottom