Perry Mountain Hare Scramble Heaven

DrtSqrt

Dec 19, 1999
I just received the info today.

Saturday July 28th 1 1/2 hour race. Race time 4:30/5:00.
Sunday July 29th 2 hour race. Race time 9:00am.

Classes: Beginner (never won a trophy); 0-200; 250; Open; A-open; Sr (40+); Team (ride a lap and swap - You ride your bike and buddy rides theirs).

Sunday only: Dash for cash - 1 rider 1 lap against the clock. Quickest time wins 100% cash payback. $10 entry fee. Starts @ high noon (Approx.).

Mini bike races both days; Sat. @ 3:00; Sun. @ 2:00

Camping, concessions $5 gate $10 to race.

Location; Reynolds Pasture on County Road 26 off Hwy 22 approx. 20 miles North of Selma, Alabama.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I'll be coming down to do the Sunday AM race so I can stay and watch or maybe ride the dash-for-cash event.
It should be fun if not too dry and dusty. They have 2 courses laid out and I think they plan to run one Sat and the other on Sunday, so if you can make both, you'll get some variety. One course is the regular HS track and can be tricky when dusty. The other course has some new woods sections and grass track and will be a blast.
I'll be in a silver Dodge with a blue dirt bike.

shawn sharp

May 14, 2001
KDXfile,

I rode a "Fun Run" or whatever there in April. I believe it was April because my 250 was spankin' new. Would you happen to know if the loops they had set out in April are the same ones for the races this weekend? If so, those are some really fast trails. If I make it I'll be in the black ford and the red GG 250.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Hi Shawn,
I think I saw you go by with that brand new GG.
The course behind the clubhouse, what I'm calling the regular HS course, probably is about the same as back in April.
The course across the road has been re-worked to make it longer and the woods section straightened out a bit from back in April. I rode it at last months fun run and it's a blast.
What day are you coming and what class?

shawn sharp

May 14, 2001
KDXfile,

Hey! I will be riding Saturday---kiddy duty on Sunday. As for class, I have none, but will probably enter in 250C, intermediate? I never did go across the road from the clubhouse during the fun ride earlier this year, Mr. Bill said it was tight and I was just breaking in the bike. If you ever want to hook up and do some riding I live over in Helena. Hope to see you at the race. If I don't, have fun!!!

Top Bottom