JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Ok, we are planning a riding trip at Perry State Forest on Sunday August 19th. So far Myself, Squad_3670, smb_racing, and non-DRNer-Curt are in. I imagine that erac and Magnus will be going as well.

Click here for info on Perry.

Anyone interested in meeting us there is more than welcome. SPD? El_Presidente? anyone?.... Bueller? :)

Last edited:

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
bike

maybe if i can get the parts and the work done on it and break in time in i might be able to join but don't count on it. i am aiming for a dirtweek finished date

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey jimmy, any new info?
I'm trying to figure out just exactly where it's at, you know from experience that I excel at getting others lost :)

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
No news is good news. The ride is still on and I can have Curt get some directions for you. Even better, perhaps SPD can post directions to the APV parking lot for everyone. We've only been there once before and although Curt lives near Perry, it seems like an impossible task to get him on DRN.

If you're good at getting people lost, I'm an expert at BEING lost. When I go riding I NEVER know where I am. The last time we were at Perry, we got lost real good. Of course I blindly followed Bill and Curt back...

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
We're camping around Salt Fork that weekend. A good possibility we can make it. It looks like it might not be too far a drive. I would appreciate directions.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Directions from Somerset Ohio.State rt 13 south approx 4 mi to state rt 669. Turn left (go east) approx 6-7 mi until you see a small green sign for the town of Redfield. Turn right, the road makes a y, you stay to the right. This turns into a gravel rd( with potholes) follow approx 1 mi until the s curve and you will see the parking lot. Lts of parking lot racers so your truck will get covered with dust. For those of you coming from the east there is another way in but I don't know the route numbers. Look at your state map and you can find Redfield( very small town).

Top Bottom