Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If you see a DirtWeek image that you'd like a poster of, link to it here. I'll look at the original to destermine if the image quality is suitable. If so, we can get hi-resolution poster prints, mailed directly to you in 16x20 ($35) and 20x30 ($45). 13x19 also available for $25.

We can also provide the original image for downloading for $25. This covers the post processing time, web space and bandwidth. They can not be emailed as the files are typically 5-8+ megs each. If you'd like the images mailed on CD, please add $5 to cover materials and postage. The CD or file can be taken to any processing lab (Wal-Mart, 1-hour, etc) and prints of any size could be made.

http://www.dirtrider.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=17

Attachments

• lou_poster.jpg
    lou_poster.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 348

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That ROCKS! But I'd rather have one of me.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
DId you gEt a sHOt of me in the SpODe warsh? That's the one I want on my wall.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Chili, when were you peeking over the stall? I thought you stayed home.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
VintageDirt said:
DId you gEt a sHOt of me in the SpODe warsh? That's the one I want on my wall.

Yuk!! The way you two giggled, nobody got near the spodewash while y'all were there.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I beg your pardon sir; we occupied the two spode washing stations, separately.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Ok! Well, not yet. I started it up today, for a little while. I gotta jet for the altitude ya know. Please tell me you didn't drain the oil before you loaded it. :)

I spent the weekend helping my 3rd grader make puppets for his book report. Sheesh, we didn't make puppets when I was in third grade, we just copied something out of Collier's Encyclopedia. :coocoo:

billtx

~SPONSOR~
Dec 22, 2002
Hey Okie, when will the motohptos.org link be working? I wouldn't mind a photo of me either, assuming it was taken the 1 or 2 times on the track I looked OK.

Top Bottom