Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
I signed, but I find it hard to believe this kind of extremism can be taken seriously. One has to wonder how long will with "John Q. Public" put up with kind of nonsense? :silly:

Whoops

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Signed! :)

I've always liked McDonalds.
They make me smile......:cool:

Although, this shows how boring the life of a "eco-geek" can be.
Going after board games at a fast food joint??????
Y E E S H ! ! ! !

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
They're sick,sick people, I feel sorry for their children.....oh no that means that they can reproduce:scream: :scream:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
signed, I can't believe I'd ever have to sign something like this though. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
Signed. I sure hope none of these wackos ever change the oil in their cars, or maybe have a leaking car, or worst yet, even a smoking car heaven forbid. These frigin psychos better darn well ride bicycles to work every day and never use cooking oil to cook with, or light that nice cozy fire in their living rooms or campsites, or even worse yet, better not be smokers. Come to think of it, they better not even ride bicycles or even where sneakers because of the pollutants that making the rubber can create. I can nit pick this thing to death, but why waste the energy. To sum it up, these people are whackos and they are the only one's who don't know it. Arrggghhh! What's next??? :scream: :silly:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Signed, sealed, and delivered (with two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun ;) )

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Done

The only problem I see is in the comment section. If you have a few minutes read through the list of signatures. A few of them make us look really bad. I am pretty sure these are the kind of comments that will make it into the court records against us.

Last edited:

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Signed!

YZ85er

Aug 8, 2001
Yuppers

i Signed!!! i totally agree w/ everyone. I think these people sit at home every day thinking about what they can throw a fit at next!!! shame shame shame!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN

The media sure understands how stupid and gulllable folks are. Their best weapon is peoples ignorance.

BTW....The left feels that everyone, except for themselves, needs to follow their rules. A typical leftist hipocrit is Babs Striesand. (noting that her hubby was lately in a commercial driving a dune buggy)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
The only problem I see is in the comment section. A few of them make us look really bad . . .
Like this one . . .:silly:
818. Adolph Hitler: I yust luff to ride my 2 ztroker in hell! Jew need to keep dees offer open zo utter Amerikanskis can turn juw country into Hades too!! Auf wiedersein!
Methinks this one was a plant by the enviro-wackos. Way to go, freaks. :silly:

Not amusing.:silly:

Top Bottom