ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Thought this news blurb from my local paper would be of interest to 'the crew'.

"COLTON--A 44-year old Phelan man seriously injured in an off-road motorcycle accident nearly four weeks ago died at a hospital here Wednesday, according to the San Bernardino County Coroners office.
Robert Errett was thrown from his motorcycle while riding near Wilson Ranch Rd. in Phelan on Feb. 24th.
Errett suffered serious injuries and was taken by helicopter to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, where he died Wednesday."

Not to be cold, (I do feel for his family), but I think the Wilson Ranch staging area will be seeing more Law enforcement activity now. I will investigate alternate (legal) staging areas in the next few weeks. I do have permission to stage on private property in Oak Hills at two separate locations, but can only bring small parties there.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thanks boy.:ugg:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:(

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
WOW!

I was out there today, and there was more people riding out there than I have ever seen. And I have been going there for the last 10 years.
It was scary, almost hit somebody a couple times.:mad:
But we can always stage down by the powerlines, thats legal, but I dont know how to get my truck back there. There is a staging area at the train tressel by the 15 frwy also.
But yea, that sucks, hate to see anybody hurt or dead from riding.
Wonder what happened to cause the accident.

bundy

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Eyewitness says the guy was riding over his head---over-jumped a table-top, (the one at Wilson Ranch?), and came down on the front wheel, over the bars, and snapped his neck. Says he probably never felt a thing. :whiner:

Top Bottom