thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I have a few friends that are comming up from SD to ride on Saturday.

Meeting Place: Micky D's
Meeting Date: Saturday the 9th
Meeting time: 10am
Staging area: Wilson Ranch Road

We will probably do all the normal stuff like; rip up & down the the sand hill, rail the single track, cruise some fire roads, ride the ridges, get hammered by some whoops, have lunch at the Mountain Top Cafe, bench race, roost each other, get lost and find our way back. After that we load up and go home.

Any takers? :aj:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
thumbs said:
We will probably do all the normal stuff like; rip up & down the the sand hill, rail the single track, cruise some fire roads, ride the ridges, get hammered by some whoops, have lunch at the Mountain Top Cafe, bench race, roost each other, get lost and find our way back. After that we load up and go home.

Any takers? :aj:

Normal stuff? Like tearing up your jersey on the Manzanita Trails, Getting pulled over and searched by the rangers, Eel collecting speeding tickets both there and back courtsey of Elks buddies. Spend half the day towing Elks blown up bike back, Waiting for JWW (Jeff) to show up then figureing out his valves are STILL back ordered? :p :p :p

Man I wish I could but my lil sis's wedding is at 11. And it's all fancy and nice this time, i.e.No cousins with shotguns at the town hall. She's not even marrying a relative. first class all the way. :cool:

Have fun.

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
10 is a late start. I guess that means Elk won't be there.

Is it 10 at McDs or the staging area? I won't know until later in the week.

San Diego is a little out of the way for me to give you a lift.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
crazyYZ said:
im in if somebody could take me
No truck? I'm pretty sure my friends that are comming up from SD have a full load, 3 guys and 3 bikes in a 1/2 ton truck but I'll see if they can take one more.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
dante said:
I would love to go but I also haven't surfed in so long, and a couple friends are going to give Jalama a try...
Surf smurf! Summer is over. Come out and ride with the Crew.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
crazyYZ said:
im only 15 :( so i cant really drive.
Bummer. Looks like you will have to wait for a ride that's closer to your area.

Come on guys! No takers? Tis the season to :aj:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Have fun mateys - can't do this one because of previous obligations.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
OK, I'm up for it. I'll be at Micky D's before 10 AM.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Something came up. I'm out.

The rest of you have fun. :cool:

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Tony, we are racing Cahuilla with ROTMX tomorrow. We will be in a 31' Fun Mover, come on over and say "hi".

#21 (Darla Lyons)
#390 (Thom Lyons)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
thumbs said:
Come on guys! No takers? Tis the season to :aj:

Thumbsy.

Thanks for the offer. Have plans to go to the off road show in Pomona Saturday.

You guys have fun and be safe. :cool: :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Sorry about today Greg. I got a call this morning about 9am from my friend is SD. He said something about being drunk, eggs, a roof, a hospital and a broken ankel. :| Needless to say it was a no go.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
TwistNShout said:
Tony, we are racing Cahuilla with ROTMX tomorrow. We will be in a 31' Fun Mover, come on over and say "hi".

I saw the Fun Mover, but read your email on Saturday evening.

Hope you had fun "practicing". :ride:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Guess who I ran into Sunday

Went out riding for the first time in a month and a half out at Hodge Road and went to Slash X and guess who we ran into?
The Jeff man and his son!!!! I almost gave him up for dead. He came back from the darkside and is back on a two smoke again. I have a long class on Saturdays but keep me in mind for any rides on Sundays guys.
BTW, Jeff if ya see this? Good seeing around again. Need to get you out with us again.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
scar tissue said:
Waiting for JWW (Jeff) to show up then figureing out his valves are STILL back ordered?

They came in but I gave them to the guy that bought the bike.

I guess I missed this ride. :ugg:

I did run into Boodac at Slash X today. Was good to see someone from the crew again.

Jeff

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Thumbs, to bad you couldn't make it out there. I got to the staging area around 9 and went for a 20 mile loop. Got back at the truck around 10:30. Waited for you until 11:30 and went for another 20 miles. Started to get a little tired. Since I was by my self I figured I had better quit before something happened.

Looks like all the trails coming off the ridge are closed. Does that mean if we start below the ridge and come up to the ridge and the rangers are sitting there we get a ticket? I did quite a bit of that Saturday.

Top Bottom