mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Hey guys just got back from working in Phelan today. Man i cant believe how nice it was up there today, was about 80 degrees and a strong breeze. Perfect for riding.

Anyway im taking my bike and going riding, after work, around 4 or 4:30, so somebody or everybody come on up. Thumbs, Scar, Ol89r, Ktmboy, Eel, everybody, just throw a clean filter in those bikes and lets go.

later
mxbundy

ps. call me on my cell if you can go 909-288-9599

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I would love to but it my boys official birthday. Any other day would be great and thanks for the invite.

By the way where is Phelan:confused:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Bundy, you dog---I tried to PM you, but your box was full. I just now got this----5:30 P.M.! How about a Sat. A.m.er?:eek:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
PM BOX

Sorry guys dont know whats wrong with the pm box, I emptied it out the last time jeff tried to send a message. Anyway I know its short notice but what the heck sometimes you have to go for it.
Ill be there so if you can make call me on my cell, # posted above.
Scar, phelan is at the Cajon pass, where the 15 frwy makes the climb up to Victorville.

Sorry ,cant make it this weekend, going to the river, adult trip, no KIDS! You know what that means!:p

later
mxbundy

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bundy.

Have work to get out today. Maybe Saturday. It's going to be 120 Degrees at the river this weekend, you should stay here.

Also, on your personal messages, delete your sent messages. Click on jump to folder box at top right and go to sent messages. I had the same problem until I did that.

Ol'89r

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Yeah the week is never good for me but I might be able to sneak out on Saturday or Sunday ... anyone ?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I can probably sneak over there Saturday morning if it's early. Let me know guys. I'll have to meet up on the trail, as I'll be rolling straight out of my garage and taking my back trails up to the summit.
How's 8:00 sound?

Top Bottom