ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'll be at Phelan on Sunday, 1/27/01, to ride the ridges and single-track with desert_racer.
We're meeting at 9:00 A.M., the usual staging area at the end of Wilson Ranch Rd.
Any of the SoCal wrecking crew that are willing to show are invited to attend. Bundy? Eel? Oldn'stealth? Jeff? Boodac? Aholeshot? Ol'thumper-pilot? LT? Scarface? Turtle/Elk?:eek:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
All right boys.. Pony up... Daddy's got a kitched pass and wants to go out and play. Lets get this thing going... Who's in?? :) :)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
If I can work out the details with the kids having to be somewhere Sunday morning I might be able to make it out for a few hours. Ill let you guys know around Thursday. I definately need some time in the saddle.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'll be out at Lucerne also, this is supposed to be a nasty one:cool: :cool: :ugg:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Ok

Im either going to be at the club enduro this weekend or moving my grandparents into thier new house.

If I end up doing the move it should only be Saturday. So I should be able to make the ride.

I really really really need to get out and ride. I think I have only been out 1 time since the beginning of December.

Wheres Elk???? I need you to look at my jetting.

:(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Jeff, bring it over to Elsinore on Friday, not sure if I can make it out Sunday. I'll check if the slot is open! :)
Elk

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... would love to but the first Club enduro is that day. I'd like to do all of the races this year ... I'm hoping to get off to a good start.

I went to Rowher Flat today and boy was it fun. Check "Ride Reports". The bike is running great !!!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by the Eel
... would love to but the first Club enduro is that day. I'd like to do all of the races this year ... I'm hoping to get off to a good start
Ditto. I'll be arriving early Saturday for a afternoon ride and to get my jetting set just right.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Think rag Thumbs, just a thought! You know I'm here to help don't ya?! D:
Elk

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Phelan

Would love to go boys,

But gonna be down in Fla. doin A Hare Scramble, Just dialin in my bike for Daytona bike week.
:p

Any body wanna go? I could use someone to help with the fuel.
These private jets sure are thirsty.

later mxbundy:confused:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll be with Thumbs at the enduro.:)

If I ever get my bike back from the shop. :mad: :(

I'm trying to work a deal on a new 2002 yz250f. But won't have it by this weekend. Besides I'd want to break it in right. :)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Gomer...

Well,
I have a layover in Charlote NC.
Thats as close as I get on this trip.:(
What you got up your sleave?;)

I would like to meet up with you southeast guys, was hoping to go to the spode fest in Bamy, but with it being right after Bikeweek, I dont think I can swing it.

Bundy

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
Scar,

Us big guys really do look good in blue!;)
mx blueboy Bundy

Bundy,

I'm 90% decided to go YZ over WR. May I ask why you had your YZ susp. redone. Did you want stiffer spring or just different valving? From sitting on them the YZ feels OK stock. the WR is a little softer(possibly too soft). Usually I have to go to stiffer springs but was thinking the stiiffer yz stockers would be ok for a heavier guy.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
The reason that he got his suspension done is

1) Shear mass :scream:
2) the speed that he hits obsticles.
3) Shear mass :scream:

Just kiddin big guy....:)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Last night,
GSR says to TTRGuy: "Do you have any plans this weekend, hot dates, whatnot?"
TTRGuy replies: "I do on Sunday"
GSR strains her brain :think : "FOOTBALL?!" grumble, grumble....... ;)
TTRGuy: Big Grin

We're looking to ride somewhere on Saturday maybe.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
PAAAAALLLLEEEEESSSSSEEEE..

Football over riding.

TTRGuy does not deserve a women with your qualities GSR. Leave his butt at home and come down and ride with us on Sunday... I'll take care of ya sweety. ;)

Top Bottom