Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:
Hey Tony, sorry, been out of touch lately. You still have photo cd's available if I paypal you? Let me know, thanks! I'm doing an investigation on a hit and run with an SDG and I think I have a suspect, but need to confirm. ;-) hehehehe

Carlo, I wondered where you had gone. I have you in the tutu in some of the video :yikes:

I have not begun the final rendering process. I have about 15 minutes of the DVD complete and and working on editing together the next part.

The intro, around camp, product discussions and freestyle are complete. Well, except for background music for the freestyle anyway.

This years version will be playable on your DVD player on your TV. Not pro stuff mind you, but still pretty good if I do say so myself.

Oops, I forgot to add ... $5.00 to teeds [at] whiterockstudio.com via PayPal.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I found those.

It appears that is all I have. I don't know how I missed the race but I did.

Oh well, some are better than none. Trudy got 20 or so. That will have to work. Now I have to select music to go with it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
Tony, what's the story on a the group photo??? it would have made a great present for me...........

Good question, but wrong department.

I am in video now, so you need to check with advertising and promotions. :)

Actually, I know artwork is in progress. It shouldn't be too much longer.

It would take a real feat for me to complete the DVD by Christmas. I have three segments done, but still have 8 ~ 10 to go ... :ugg:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Tony, will do!

Top Bottom