Bill Beard

Dec 3, 2001
I hope to be returning on the 27th or so and am looking for a ride again. I don't know if you guys would like to ride in the Big Bear/Lake Arrowhead area or Phelan again. How about it?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Bill: Wouldnt mind riding if I wasnt going away that weekend. All I can say is you better bring your built in under the chest protector A/c unit because its gonna be hot. Of coure what AM I saying? Your a Arizona native. Your used to seeing people cook there breakfast on the hot asphalt during the summer.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im taking my son to the airport that morning. I will check the itenerary and meet you guys afterward if possible. His flight is sometime in the am. I will confirm next week.

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I might be ready for Arrowhead. Somewhere a little cooler than the desert. But I might be in South Carolina that weekend. I'll watch the posts to see what happens.

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
HLG,

I might have a bussiness trip to N.C. next wk. If so I'll take some vacation to visit family and friends in Columbia. Never rode in SC. I started 2 yrs. ago.

From what I remember its to darn hot to do anything but go to the lake.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm up for an Arrowhead or Big Bear ride soon, but it has to be after I get back from vacation. I', back the 3rd of Aug so the next weekend might be a go. If you go sooner then I'll catch the next one.

Gomer, I heard you're close to Lakeview, my sister and brother in law are moving out there next May. Sounds like when I visit them, I can swing by and use your bathroom!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
You're kidding, right? I've never heard of "Lakeview" but I looked up Lakeview, SC and it shows as being just outside of Columbia...about 10 minutes from my house.

Oh, and my wife has a rule prohibitting 4 legged animals from using the bathroom in the house, especially those with happy colons!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I don't kid pal and you better get a better idea of what cities are around you!!:):) We have happy cows out here, does that count for anything? And I'm coming by so you better be home, might not be for a year or so so you have time to prepare!;)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
City? Obviously you've never been around here! The "area" that Lakeside was printed over is on the border between an older, nice neighborhood and where the strip joints are on the edge of Fort Jackson. It must be all of about 6 or 7 square blocks.

A year or so? I'll have been evicted from at least 2 or 3 different places by then!

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I'll be in Cola. Thursday(25) to the 31. I think I'll be going to Myrtle Beach for a couple of days. Thanx for the offer of a ride, but I think I am going to be busy. It is a tempting offer.

As for Big Bear, arrowhead, I won't be able to ride till August.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Bzzzt!! Sorry, excuse not accepted!

Do you know what part of Columbia? (No matter where it is, it can't be more than 30 minutes away)

If you're going to be here that long, we can go ride at least once, or at least come by, have a beer, and I can show you all of my...er, both of my....um, ok, my ONE trophy....ok, I did buy it from the kid at the track, but I did ride well that day!

Where/when are you going to be in NC?

Signed,
Carolina Stalker

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I'll be at my Dad's house. Woodland Hills, just off Bush River Road. Dad said it was 101 yesterday! Unless your riding areas have AC I'll pass. But that cold one sounds like a good idea. What part of town are you in. What was that previous post, Lakewood or Lakeview?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It'll be much cooler next weekend...I promise!

I'm on the northeast side of town (your dad is northwest). I'm just north of Spring Valley, off Clemson Road.

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
Big Bear area was beautiful weekend of 13/14 - even got thundershowers! Too bad the hubby's in Canada for the CART event - we'd love to ride again. Actually just made reservations for Sept!! Have fun!!!!

Top Bottom