KMAPRO

Jan 11, 2005
:) As the title to this thread implies, I am picking up my brand new 2004 KTM 250 SX tomorrow and I am stoked.

I have been reading through the threads in this section of the forum and would like to have some questions answered.

I weigh in at 220 - 230 and stand 5'-8" tall. I am a bit concerned with the suspension because of my size. I am a big guy - not fat, just thick.

Would I be ok with the stock suspension for a while as I get used to riding again? I haven't ridden in about 13 years so I will have to get used to everything again.

I will eventually be riding track and trails - but I do not plan on racing (atleast not until I shed a few pounds and get back in shape and back on my skills).

Any help or info on this bike would be very much appreciated.

Maverik

Feb 22, 2005
Not to steer you away from this forum, but the best place for those answers would be the guys in the KTM Talk forum. www.ktmtalk.com

KMAPRO said:
:) As the title to this thread implies, I am picking up my brand new 2004 KTM 250 SX tomorrow and I am stoked.

I have been reading through the threads in this section of the forum and would like to have some questions answered.

I weigh in at 220 - 230 and stand 5'-8" tall. I am a bit concerned with the suspension because of my size. I am a big guy - not fat, just thick.

Would I be ok with the stock suspension for a while as I get used to riding again? I haven't ridden in about 13 years so I will have to get used to everything again.

I will eventually be riding track and trails - but I do not plan on racing (atleast not until I shed a few pounds and get back in shape and back on my skills).

Any help or info on this bike would be very much appreciated.

Top Bottom