bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I'm with you Pred :worship:

I'm a Dodge fan myself, yet that new Ford "King Ranch" might have a place at the stable :cool: The new Dodge crew cab is not big enough inside:(

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by bsmith
I'm with you Pred :worship:

I'm a Dodge fan myself, yet that new Ford "King Ranch" might have a place at the stable :cool: The new Dodge crew cab is not big enough inside:(

That's funny.  I have an 02 QC and it seats 6 comfortably.  My son who is now 6'3" can even ride in the back w/o complaining.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I had a 96 extended cab with more room in the back (or it seemed) then my 00' quad cab. I can't see anybody sitting in the middle of the back seat comfortably.
Don't get me wrong this is the 3rd Dodge I have drove and I love them. It's just when my wife packs everything but the kitchen sink in the cab, we run out of room rather fast.
I rode in the Ram 1500 four door and it didn't seem like as much room as the Ford.

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
"You know if you look at a Dodge Ram Quad Cab Truck you will notice they combined a Semi a 4x4 and 4 door sedan therefore creating the ultimate bike hauler! "

I'm not so particular... I would settle for just a semi as my ultimate bike hauler... preferably with a lift in back and slideouts.

Pickup vs. truck: "pickup trucks" - I call them either... and I just got one (88 Chevy 1500, my first vehicle), so I'm happy!

Andy

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Kenton Javorsky of Corn, Oklahoma (maker of the Javorsky Culit-King cultivators) told me that 3/4 ton and under are pickups, 1 ton & up is a truck. He's a farmer. He should know.

Danman, you are correct. "You 'wanna' coke?" is the question, "Sure, whaddya got?" is the followup response, to which the host will then say "We've got Coke, Diet Coke, 7-Up and Barq's".

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Barq's?! zio you just ain't got it figgered out do ya'? IBC is the root beer of choice, they also make a mighty fine cream soda. Generally these things are all refered to as "soda water" are they not Tony?

Pred you might be the only sane one...........in spudville! :debil:

Poor chebby tykes, Patman gitin' ya' all riled up? Guess I should go wake up the GasGasMan if you'd really like a Ford diehard around here ;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
They make a decent sarsaparilla, too. Barq's is just what popped in my head. Stewart's & Henry Weinhards make good root beers too.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Stewarts cream soda...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
the Pantless Wonder said:
Poor chebby tykes, Patman gitin' ya' all riled up?
Nay, good sir, nay. I know better. I got nothin' I gotta, er, compensate for. ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
Barq's?! zio you just ain't got it figgered out do ya'? IBC is the root beer of choice, they also make a mighty fine cream soda. Generally these things are all refered to as "soda water" are they not Tony?

IBC :thumb:

I thought they were sode waaders ... ;)

Although it sometimes goes like this

You want a coke?
Yea
What kind?
Dr. Pepper

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah the Dearborn boys must be doing something right to have the best selling VEHICLE in the USA for longer than I've been driving. Oh and that vehicle happens to be a Ford TRUCK with 2nd place being brought up by another Ford product :debil:

Yeah Pred we all know you got them big sausage fingers like Mickey Mouse. ;)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
hey chevy boys, even though they are wrong, i just saw a silverado ad, where they say its "THE truck". you can even call 877-THE-TRUCK.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
It's a pickup-truck! :confused:

And it should only have two-doors and a bench seat unless you got one of them mini-pickup-trucks, like mine. In that case you need the extra room behind the seat to throw all the junk you normally toss onto the floorboards of a full-size pickup-truck! ;)

A real truck is anything you need a CDL to operate... or in Pantlessman's case a pilot's license for when he's going down I-35 at 100 mph. :eek:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Yeah the Dearborn boys must be doing something right to have the best selling VEHICLE in the USA for longer than I've been driving<snippity>

Oh yeah, that's what FORD would like you to think! GM sells more light duty trucks than Ford does. Add the Sierra and Silverado sales figures together and they come out ahead of the Ford F-series.
:moon:

Of course a Ford owner (in denial) will say that it's not fair, but life's not fair, hold back the tears! :whiner:

:p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by WoodsRider
....when he's going down I-35 at 100 mph. :eek:
I avoid that parking lot at all costs, maybe 45 mph. Now as far as SH71 out towards Llano I'll take the fifth. ;)

Top Bottom