Pics from a ride last Sunday (1-9-05)

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
hey fellas thanks for the help and yes were of the caucasian persuasion . everyone seems to get a picture of something in their mind when someone says theyre from detroit ...what a rep we get...no good news ever comes out of here....especially from the fireworks..or crooked cops or malice green beating or murder capital etc.etc.etc i only say this because everyone knows detroit and exactly where it is, im actually from south lyon which is a rural area 35 minutes nw of detroit and i dont think anyone could tell i wasnt a local in winfield unless they notice northern accent, or possibly know all the locals
anyway sorny i have seen the windrock atv club over at coal creek and thats where my partner wants to go, its mapped , marked , somewhat organized, legal maybe you want to meet us there with your kfx400 buddy have you seen this place b4 sounds great on the net. it looks to be 40 minutes from winfield. 72000 acres 385 miles marked trails and such.

were still shooting for the 3-19 weekend let me know we were also thinking knoxville for a few cold ones

sorny

May 26, 2004
phr

Thanks for the offer, but Windrock is near Crossville, right? If so, in real driving time, its about an hour and a half away. Maps do show faster, but I've been to Cookeville/Crossville a few times and its always slower.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
let me know

sorny said:
Thanks for the offer, but Windrock is near Crossville, right? If so, in real driving time, its about an hour and a half away. Maps do show faster, but I've been to Cookeville/Crossville a few times and its always slower.

oliver springs and it looks to be straight down 27 from you about half as far as crossville from winfield ,,,,,,,,,huh you change your mind let me know well get some :aj: helmetcam footage and post it for reesknight.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Winrock is a great place to ride! The Volriders out of Knoxville have about 70 miles of singletrack cut through there if you like tight stuff. We usually went up on the Lake City side tho but the main entrance is in Oliver Springs and they have camping I believe. Their website is http://www.volunteerriders.com If you wanna hook up with them, give RTL a PM and he might be able to help you out. Sorny, you should definately check it out. Its also known as Coal Creek.

Top Bottom