_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
We went to Hillside again this weekend and had a blast, well at least once we did the first lap and realized they changed the track about halfway through. :yikes: They just switched up one section but it was right after the landing of a 4th or 5th gear uphill tabletop. Used to take a slight right turn then drop into a valley, now goes left almost 180 degrees. It was interesting when the three of us came blasting up the hill to be greeted by a nice banked turn insted of the old sweeper, lol. The track was a bit wet in some areas and formed some good old sloppy ruts. The kind that swallow the front tire if you let off. I got behind a kid on a kx85 who was moving along pretty good till he got to point where he had to switch ruts, then he let off and got snagged up as we were heading through in 3rd gear. I almost ran him over but managed to get out of the rut and smack this huge mound of discarded dirt just off the track. Awesome. It was fun. The wifey went and took a few pics.....

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 303
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Cont'd...

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 294
  • 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 293

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
They pretty much suck cause she was so far from track and I had to crop em down so much so you could see. But hey, better than nothin!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_JOE_ said:
They just switched up one section but it was right after the landing of a 4th or 5th gear uphill tabletop. Used to take a slight right turn then drop into a valley, now goes left almost 180 degrees. It was interesting when the three of us came blasting up the hill to be greeted by a nice banked turn insted of the old sweeper, lol.

Which is why it's always a good idea to take a first lap a bit slow, to see if anything changed since you were at a track last.

You never know what they might be capable of doing in even just a couple of days time.

Fortunately at one of the places I ride, they will usually tell you when you come thru the gate if they had made any major changes to the track recently.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
_JOE_ said:
They pretty much suck cause she was so far from track and I had to crop em down so much so you could see. But hey, better than nothin!

Anybody riding and having fun is an awesome picture in my book.
:cool: :cool:

Wifey must be feeling good?

And ditto what Indy said about the warm up/scope lap. :| Damm Crazy Fools. :| ( :nener: )

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, lesson learned 'bout the scouting lap. That wasn't cool.

The wifey's doin a bit better. Tired, but not so sick anymore.

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
nice pics bro!

sick bike to....

Top Bottom