holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
This is a pic of my new ’03 Dodge 1500 with Hemi. All it is an expensive piece of rubber, metal and glass but I'll have to admit it's pretty cool ride. :thumb:

http://www.dirtrider.net/teamdrn/data//500/17202dodge-med.jpg
17202dodge-med.jpg

Below is a pic of the vehicle it replaced - a ’92 Nissan with 240,000 miles. I hauled my my bikes for nearly 7 years, even to elevations of 8500 feet. Still on the original motor and trannny - man, it was cheap (I still have it). People thought I was either looney or poor and destitute (or a combination of both), so I had to abandon it.

http://www.dirtrider.net/teamdrn/data//500/17202nissan-med.jpg
17202nissan-med.jpg

The only problem now is that I can’t load the bikes into the truck (due to recent health probs) so the the only way to move the bikes is to attach a trailer or to get one of those moto jack rack thingies. It just ain’t fair. :confused:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congrats Ron.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by 01HondaCR
Hahah. You can't load your bike but your sure well enough to ride it!!!

Actually, I'm not quite ready to ride yet, but I'm getting close. :flame:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Nice truck. As far as loading you realy have it easy though. Just get a stool and park that truck a little farther down the hill and let gravity do all the work! All you have to do is just run along next to it :) It might be a different story at the track, but you can use that hemi to dig the rear tires in to lower the trailgate. Just power brake it. I'm sure the track owners or the guy pitted behind you would hate you, but i'd be easy to load and unload the bikes. :p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thats alright Flying Scot! Holeshot's Hemi will kill my 5.9L. I drove one with the Hemi and its like night and day between it and the other motors available. Cant wait to drive one of the Dakota's with the Hemi motor, it should kick butt!

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hey Mr. Hibbs. They'er talking about REAL trucks.You better get that thing broke in this week. I can't believe I'm gonna ride all the way to DW in a FORD. Nice looking truck. :yeehaw:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
When are you leaving? I'll be sure to look out for it on Sunday if your leaving that day. Then i'll run it off the road with my Dodge! :)

Anyways, nice truck. I looked at the F150 Supercrew but typical Ford wanted $4K more than my Dodge.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
We're leaving Tuesday afternoon. Should be there by Wednesday morning.

All the trucks are pretty sweet these days. My Dad brain-washed me into Ford Trucks when I was a kid. You know how it is. ;) I'm sure Dennis will get to spend quite a few hours behind the wheel of the Ford on the way to OK. Can't wait! I've already got 150 miles on it. :)

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I suggested we stop and get some white castles on the way out of town tues. Need to get rid of the new truck smell :uh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
We're leaving sunday morning so i'll see ya there. I already have 3,000 miles on mine in 40 days. :)

Top Bottom