pic's of my daughter at tulsa arenacross

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by SirThumper
Awesome pics!
I'd be proud too. :thumb:

Major Ditto! Great photos of a great young lady, Jay!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Cant wait too see her in the womens MX League :thumb:
PS.. My Mom saw the pics and commented on a "Very clean bike" :thumb:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by super rat
WOW where did that girl learn to ride, Jay? You must have a fast freind who gives her lessons.

as a matter of fact, i do. his name is john wolf. he puts on riding (not racing) clinics for kids only, at a reasonable price. we go to all of them. i've been trying to get some drners to bring their kids but so far tx246 is the only one that's shown up. ask him if he was satisfied. blackhawk has promised to help her out too if we can ever get together.

rickyd, regarding the clean bike. look closely at the first pic. the back fender has black exhaust residue on it. after the first practice, she said her bike wasn't running right. i gave her the standard reply of "you have to twist the right wrist". then i looked at her bike and noticed that the choke had been left on. :eek:

don, once we went riding and camping at muenster. kendall and tx246's daughter gathered firewood and played in the fire all night. she inhaled so much smoke that she got sick. it was probably two years before she ever got near a campfire again. were you at that ride?

thanks everybody for the kind words.

Last edited:

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
I was thinking of one of the farm rides, several kids worked hard getting some damp wood to burn, they hauled in wood for hours, none as determined as Kendall.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Thank God she didn't get hurt :thumb: How did she finish?? Hopefully w/a smile :)

Top Bottom