djebel250

Mar 24, 2001
Hi guys, I know that the DR650SE is not really a bike people take for trails. but I had jus brought one for transport and touring trips. I jus can't seemed to find any aftermarket pipes for this bike. Could some one show me the links to the various sites? Any sites linking to Accessories of the bike is also welcome. thanks in advance. :cool:

new kidd

Dec 3, 2001
Yeah yours is the first mention of the DR650 I've found on this sight. On my 2000 Dr650SE I have installed the Dyno Jet kit and K&N air filter with the SUPER TRAPP 4" Aluminium Race pipe. I found only Super Trapp still makes a pipe for this bike. I went to my local mom & pop bike shop and had them order it. I got my pipe in just over a week. I wanted the yoshimora pipe but after I ordered it and did not recieve it after 3-months I canceled my order. they said although it was not discontinued they could not tell me when or if they would make it availible. The only thing that made a big performance change was installing a set of kenda K760 DOT knobbies. these suckers hook-up in the dirt even on a heavy bike like the 650. The pipe really only makes it louder.

new kidd

Dec 3, 2001
Oh Yeah you were asking for web sites. Try motorcycleusa.com and click on the super store button. They show 3 models of Super Trapp pipes and one or two Yoshi pipes that will fit the DR650. I could not find any other company that makes a pipe for the DR650. If you want a really good street tire the Dunlop 604 Radial (80% highway 20% dirt) is fantastic on the street. Remember its a radial tire so don't just change the rear tire. Bias and radials don't mix well. Later!

Top Bottom