SandMan817

Apr 4, 2006
Allright guys, im pretty sure i have my mind set on the 03 Kx125 bike. i found a good deal in my local newspaper and im going to check out the bike soon. Im just wondering what pipe would work the best with it. i waslooking at the dyno charts on FMFracing.com and i saw that the SST pipe adds a better top end, and that is what the kx125 lacks. the low and mid range stays the same and the top end is drasticly better. If anyone else has anyother opinions about pipes and silencers just say it. I am more of a pro-fmf guy than a pro-circuit guy. thanks.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
The pro Circuit pipe and silencer work well on this bike. The part that needs help with it is the low end and midrange. In stock form the bike has decent power in the upper-midrange.

You would get better results by having the thing ported .

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I second the pro circuit unit also, since kawie copied the design and now uses it as stock design the '04 an up models. There's also another mod that might help with the flow for the intake that be an easy swap. The rubber manifold from the reed block to the carb, in '04 kawie made it alittle shorter and a straighter design there's less of a hook. Typically the straighter the intake is the better, If I owned an '03 I would myself definetly try it out it might help the bottom end more, maybe give it alittle more snap?

Top Bottom