Oct 22, 2000
:smile:A few old friends and I will be heading down to Pismo Beach in the end of April (24th - 27th to be exact) and I thought it might be a fun time. I have been a member of the DRN Family for a couple of years now and have yet to meet anyone!

:yeehaw:April is generally a good time of year to ride at Pismo Dunes due to the milder wind conditions and not too hot temperatures. We will be camping on the beach if anyone is interested.

RatTrap:thumb:

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
I usually go down there in April or May myself. Ive been thinkin of heading down there soon. I will see if the fellas here in Cowtown are up for a trip.

fmfcr250

Mar 10, 2003
i just came from there today, it was nice until about noon. then the fog rolled in and then you couldn't see anything. but i might head out there it is only less than 20 minutes for me.

figi

Mar 12, 2003
Howdy all,

I'm new in CA (live in San Francisco) and am planning on buying an MX bike agian soon to do some trail/MX/hills/dunes (NoCal has it all :-)).

Now, since CA is pretty strict with the red/green stickers and all, can you tell me what is needed concerning insurance, registration (I suppose get the specific sticker from DMV) and possibly other administrative aspects when owning and riding a dirt bike?

Thanks already!

SarahL99

Dec 18, 2001
We went to Pismo several times last september and october and had a great time! Olny we were riding jetskis in the surf - now talk about challenging but very exilerating! We are making an anual trip out of it now only we'll be going the first week of October. We just got dirtbikes again so the next trip down there with skis and the Patio Hauler will be insane!

check out my photos on

http://www.geocities.com/sarahdl99/Interests.html

all the jetski photos are at Pismo

I cant wait to ride the dunes there!

Oct 22, 2000
We will be at Pole 3 at the entrance to Sand Highway (on the corner, right up on the fence) if anyone wants to stop by and say hello. I hear that it's going to be a busy weekend down there and reservations are required if camping is on the agenda. Oceano Dunes SVRA, here we come!:yeehaw:

RatTrap:thumb:

Top Bottom